Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Through Week 5 – Top 5s
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:39 am 
Top 5 for each division!
Comp –
#1 - (5-0) The Monster – Not much to say. They have the ability to win by 40 against any team at any time.
#2 - (0-4) Not Bye Week – Yeah this is probably the biggest shocker, but they showed some signs of being a good team this last week. I think they figured out their identity now, and I’m interested in how this week will turn out. This week The Monster
#3 - (2-2) Backyard Legends – This could have gone either way, but they did beat Six Sigma 6, but it was with a QB that we won’t see much of. Then they struggled vs Reverse Cowgirls. But they won heads up, and that has to mean something.
#4 – (1-1) Six Sigma 6 – Currently only has a 1 point victory of a top INT A team, and then lost to Backyard Legends by 2. Not enough data to really put them in a spot.

INT A –
#1 – (5-0) Manley Men – Haven’t had a real challenge other than Leather Heads with a terrible sloppy field. They’re better than the game showed this last week.
#2 – (4-0) BMS Mountain Goats – Still just kicking ass and taking names. They’ve only allowed points in one game. However a very easy schedule has helped.
#3 – (4-1) Thunder Bunnies – Still only loss came by 1 point to a Competitive team. A QB with around 12 touchdowns and 1 interception has helped.
#4 – (4-1) Always Balls Deep – Only loss has still be to Thunder Bunnies. However they’ve had a pretty easy schedule since then with the exception of Legion Of Boom. This week vs BMS they could shake up the board.
#5 – (3-1) Relentless Domination – RD has found themselves still at #5. They as well have had a favorable schedule with their only loss coming by 47 points to The Monster.

INT B –
#1 – (5-1) DC Marvel – 199 points through 6 games… Over 33 points per game…. Do we really need to say more? They have allowed a lot of points. But I think it’s much easier to fix a bad defense than to fix a bad offense.
#2 – (4-1) Thee Booker Givingtons – I wasn’t sure about this team as they had a pretty easy schedule other than against Crazy Asians (where they lost 59-6). But with the last few weeks of winning, a win against Donkey Punch Mafia sealed the deal that they are for real.
#3 – (3-1) Donkey Punch Mafia – I still haven’t got a chance to see them play. Their only loss is to Thee Booker Givingtons, they have had a favorable schedule though. With their only real staple win being vs Backyard Legends B in week one.
Past the Top 3 it’s anyone’s game right now.
#4 – (3-1) Backyard Legends B – This was tough, but they edged out a victory vs Chalupa Batman, got lucky in beating Burn Notice 2.0, then winning another close one vs TD’s & Titties. But the key here is winning.
#5 – (2-2) You’re Killin’ Me Smalls – This is assuming that they beat Crazy Asians. IF THEY DID NOT, then Crazy Asians would take their spot. They may have found a way to make some points on offense with Justin at Q and Ahmad out wide being his blanket. They could make a late season push. (Just found out the CA vs YKMSs game got canceled.)

Post subject: Re: Through Week 5 – Top 5s
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:48 am 
if Liem can make it to all our Crazy Asians games, we will be just fine and make for that playoff push. He is that good. He can run the offense and makes great choices.

Post subject: Re: Through Week 5 – Top 5s
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:57 pm 
I thought he got hurt?