Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:56 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: STATS???
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:18 am 
So its week 8 now and I've yet to see stats for my team on the website. I understand that there have been troubles but the last time I brought this up I was told that there was six people working on it. I'm actually really anxious to see how my team is doing stat wise this year considering its our first year in the league. Anybody know whats going on with it??

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? -VL

Post subject: Re: STATS???
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:07 am 
I agree. This is kind of like how the full season schedule is supposed to be up weeks before this. Good thing I don't have to work on Sundays and don't have to worry about schedule conflicts.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 am 
skerfan2284 wrote:
I agree. This is kind of like how the full season schedule is supposed to be up weeks before this. Good thing I don't have to work on Sundays and don't have to worry about schedule conflicts.

Well if you don't work on sundays why bitch about the schedule? And do you really need to know stats between the both of you your teams have won like 2 games think you should just have fun playing ball!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:21 am 
WOW didn't know i was gonna get a can of whoop ass handed to me. first of all two of my teams losses the QB wasn't present for... second two more losses were lost by 3 points or less, 1 point against an undefeated team. Yet another loss was because the team we played had three of their players standing on the sidelines while people from other teams subbed for them and beat us. I'm not making excuses though because a loss is a loss and its just a game. The stats are a draw to come play in the league and I think that they should at least have a game or two up instead of none at all. I'd just like to see how my team performs. And I do love playing the game, thats why I'm still here.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:14 pm 
What team had 3 of their guys on the sideline but someone else played? Talkin bout us?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:38 pm 
No I'm not talking about your team, I wasn't there for this game but my teammates filled me in. We lost 13-0.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:47 pm 
i think he is talking about phil tim and i hahaha we are too lazy to change our jerseys. lol phil tim and i actually have been on dragon mandic for years.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:56 pm 
Why bitch about the schedule? I specifically remember you saying that after that new teams were added, the rest of the season's schedule would be posted. To this day, it hasn't and continues to be posted a couple days before Sunday. As far as stats goes, it doesn't matter how many wins our teams have..knowing where our deepest areas of improvement need to be is something you can get from stats. It comes down to the fact of you saying you will do something, and failing to deliver on that. I think we all learned how to be accountable for our actions in elementary school. Maybe you should go back and review that lesson. Obviously you were absent that day.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:46 pm 
skerfan2284 wrote:
Why bitch about the schedule? I specifically remember you saying that after that new teams were added, the rest of the season's schedule would be posted. To this day, it hasn't and continues to be posted a couple days before Sunday. As far as stats goes, it doesn't matter how many wins our teams have..knowing where our deepest areas of improvement need to be is something you can get from stats. It comes down to the fact of you saying you will do something, and failing to deliver on that. I think we all learned how to be accountable for our actions in elementary school. Maybe you should go back and review that lesson. Obviously you were absent that day.

I am a player not a owner douche bag. I have nothing to do with putting the stats up I just think if you don't know what your team has to do to get better stats are not going to help. If you want your stats maybe you should talk to the ref after your game but i bet you don't even check to make sure they are right before you leave the field do you? What does being accountable for your actions have anything to do with getting stats up? If i slapped you up side your head I would want to be held accountable for my action not for not having stats up that has to do with keeping your word.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:39 pm 
That reply was not meant for you. It was meant for Nick. AKA Dragon Mandic, League Owner. Sorry for the confusion. This rant was directed towards him.