Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:23 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Week 1 - 4-12-15 Predictions
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:09 pm 
Ya Mike Relentless has won A twuce in the fall and once in the spring and then once in B i think in the fall.....itll be a fun year we got some beasts this yr and actually will have subs...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:39 am 
hladik-BDL wrote:
Not Bye Week vs The Monster 12:30 PM
As I've said, I haven't been around for a couple seasons, but somehow Not Bye Week won it all last season in competitive despite a 5-4 regular season record. But what matters is they finished strong winning three games in the playoffs to take home the ship. The Monster I have know prior knowledge of, it's either a bunch of INT players putting together a team to play in competitive or a new team who is in for a rude awakening, either way the first game in Competitive is always a slug fest. NBW 28-13.

The Monster fyi, is Corey Serrano, Kevin Dickens, Travis Spier (yes that's three legit Comp QBs, and 3 of the teams 4 members who made the ALL-NFFL 10 year squad), led by JT of Shockers fame, and a bunch of other sick/crazy athletes that Jamaal recruited years ago or played for other squads and The Monster finally bribed to defect. They've all abandoned their teams to form this squad and they'll be very good.

They are fast, strong, smart and skilled, have a bunch of flag football lifers and are the preseason favorite to win the State Championship, BUT they will start 0-1 come this Sunday in facing the great team that you can't sleep on, your league champions . . . Not Bye Week.

Prediction Not Bye Week 127 vs. The Monster -10 , you'll have to start your championship run after this behind whoopin' come Sunday . . .

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:32 am 
RD#42 wrote:
Ya Mike Relentless has won A twuce in the fall and once in the spring and then once in B i think in the fall.....itll be a fun year we got some beasts this yr and actually will have subs...

Has won A twice, yet still doesn't have the guts to come play in the big-boy competitive division :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:13 pm 
There's an "All NFFL 10 Year Squad"? We are old.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:29 pm 
Well schedule you! Lets play theres not enough teams in competitve so we stayed in A

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:43 am 
Scarlet One wrote:
hladik-BDL wrote:
As I've said, I haven't been around for a couple seasons, but somehow Not Bye Week won it all last season in competitive despite a 5-4 regular season record. But what matters is they finished strong winning three games in the playoffs to take home the ship. The Monster I have know prior knowledge of, it's either a bunch of INT players putting together a team to play in competitive or a new team who is in for a rude awakening, either way the first game in Competitive is always a slug fest. NBW 28-13.

The Monster fyi, is Corey Serrano, Kevin Dickens, Travis Spier (yes that's three legit Comp QBs, and 3 of the teams 4 members who made the ALL-NFFL 10 year squad), led by JT of Shockers fame, and a bunch of other sick/crazy athletes that Jamaal recruited years ago or played for other squads and The Monster finally bribed to defect. They've all abandoned their teams to form this squad and they'll be very good.

They are fast, strong, smart and skilled, have a bunch of flag football lifers and are the preseason favorite to win the State Championship, BUT they will start 0-1 come this Sunday in facing the great team that you can't sleep on, your league champions . . . Not Bye Week.

Prediction Not Bye Week 127 vs. The Monster -10 , you'll have to start your championship run after this behind whoopin' come Sunday . . .

I was not aware you were going to be playing in the Lincoln league this season either. That'll be a great starting game!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 pm 
Reverse Cowgirl vs BMS Mountain Goats 9:30 AM
RC Wins 21-16.
Well I was wrong here.

Backyard Legends B vs Donkey Punch Mafia 9:30 AM
BYL 13-6.
They don’t have the score posted here, but I reffed the game, I was way wrong, but I thought Ahmad was on this team.

No Fly Zone vs Dirty 7 10:30 AM
D7 28 - 0.
Super doper wrong here.

Relentless Domination vs Trip Balls 10:30 AM
RD 12-6.
This game score hasn’t been posted, but I reffed the game and I don’t recall the score but I was right on the victor. It came down to a last series on RD that they would have given back the ball if not for a penalty on Trip Balls I was required to call.

Backyard Legends vs Legion of Boom 11:30 AM
LOB 21-0.
Very close here, 19-0 LOB.

Chalupa Batman vs Burn Notice 2.0 11:30 AM
Burn Notice 18-7.
Wrong again, but I didn’t know anything about either team.

NBW 28-13.
I again didn’t know anything about either team, but when I found it was JT vs Wyatt I could have tossed a coin. But The Monster is by far the favorite to win it all at this stage.

Mythological vs Lincoln Industries 12:30 PM
M 13-0.

Wrong again

Neebo Spikeballers vs You're Killin' Me Smalls 2:00 PM
NS 35-27.
Finally a winner

Super Nachos vs Leatherheads 3:00 PM
SN 14-6.
I was close on the score, just predicted the wrong winner.

Crazy Asians vs Top Gun 3:00 PM
CA 28-6.
Right!

Crazy Asians 2.0 vs Manley Men 4:00 PM
MM 20-10.
Right!

Always Balls Deep vs Thunder Bunnies 5:00 PM
But I predict a fun game.
They have the score of our game wrong, but I predicted right. I had a blast and we won 27-12 even after giving up a charity touchdown.

So in the end I was 6 right, 7 wrong. I’ll take the hit since I didn’t have any back ground knowledge on most of the teams. But after a full day of refing and learning, I’ll be able to make more informed predicitions!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:06 pm 
You forgot the dc marvel vs multiple scoregasm .. hell of a game... I play for dc and we came out a little sluggish but we came out second half looking like a team..im excited about the season as long as we can keep our heads in the game its going to be hard to beat us

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:40 pm 
I didn't forget, they changed who played who after my predictions were in and I didn't see the change.
And yeah I really hope that the rest of the season doesn't have the same amount of testosterone out there. Was pretty sad to see the first day go like that.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:45 am 
And who did win? DC Marvel or Multiple Scoregasms? I assume they didn't score 2220 points.