Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: My picks for week 7
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:43 am 
Ha, the scarlet army hating will never end from you Troy. I'll fire you up a bit more with my opinion (since you toss yours around so freely). I absolutely think that Scarlet Army at our best is HANDS DOWN better than any other team at their best. You don't have to agree with me, but I have yet to see us play at our best and lose. It's just frustrating when we lose, because it's usually us beating ourselves or not showing up.

Now go ahead and keep talking shit, maybe some of our guys will get fired up out of the whole thing. Do whatever it takes. Hell, I'll help if you want.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 am 
Thunder wrote:
Nothing against the Corn Stars, they look solid despite their record, but when does BYL get to play some top tier teams? I think in seasons past we started to soften up a bit after blowing through a easier part of the schedule, but I think that's because we would let off the throttle and stop executing any sort of game plan. This has screwed us against better teams. However I'm making note to not let off the throttle at any point this season even if we're up big.

Your ramped up team this year, is dominating those good teams. You beat Scoregasms 241 to 0. I think you guys are feeling the benefits of playing a higher level of competition in competitive.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:36 am 
hufriedy wrote:
Ha, the scarlet army hating will never end from you Troy. I'll fire you up a bit more with my opinion (since you toss yours around so freely). I absolutely think that Scarlet Army at our best is HANDS DOWN better than any other team at their best. You don't have to agree with me, but I have yet to see us play at our best and lose. It's just frustrating when we lose, because it's usually us beating ourselves or not showing up.

Now go ahead and keep talking shit, maybe some of our guys will get fired up out of the whole thing. Do whatever it takes. Hell, I'll help if you want.

Forgive me if Im wrong but MOST decent teams at their Best is better than any other team. Hitmen are better than most teams playing at a subpar level! From watching some of these other teams play in the league I know the only way we lose is from getting out of our game or just totally launching the ball down field and getting picks. Other than that name a more complete all around team, that consistently has most of its players and at every position our team is better. I am not trying to be cocky but I am very CONFIDENT! :D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:47 am 
Scarlet One wrote:
Thunder wrote:
Nothing against the Corn Stars, they look solid despite their record, but when does BYL get to play some top tier teams? I think in seasons past we started to soften up a bit after blowing through a easier part of the schedule, but I think that's because we would let off the throttle and stop executing any sort of game plan. This has screwed us against better teams. However I'm making note to not let off the throttle at any point this season even if we're up big.

Your ramped up team this year, is dominating those good teams. You beat Scoregasms 241 to 0. I think you guys are feeling the benefits of playing a higher level of competition in competitive.

lol @ 241-0. I know playing in comp has made me a better QB, I see a lot of things open up against some intermediate teams that don't happen in competitive games.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:52 am 
yeah that is spot on .less pressure and bigger windows to throw the ball

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 am 
hufriedy wrote:

Jones you never will be at your best cause you think your better than you are and you are always putting teammates down for mistakes. Maybe you should take your own advice and just have fun win or lose and quit talking shit to your own teammates. As far as beating yourselves or not showing up maybe you should show up on time and quit taking plays off when stuff doesn't go your way. That's just my opinion so I will keep my hating of scarlet army up :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 am 
I am back enough is enough all this hating from everybody hating on the ARMY I need it from everybody espically troy and nick and whoever doesnt think I am gd or they think I am overrated come at me @Troy u are crazy if i can remember when we played u and ur qb almost were fighting if it was up to me we would play every week

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:26 pm 
The Great 25 wrote:
I am back enough is enough all this hating from everybody hating on the ARMY I need it from everybody espically troy and nick and whoever doesnt think I am gd or they think I am overrated come at me @Troy u are crazy if i can remember when we played u and ur qb almost were fighting if it was up to me we would play every week

Thats is right we were having a shouting match only difference is I don't do it every wk you bitch every week to your teammates nothing is every your fault. I have said it all along you are overrated you take plays off and you are always changing what your team is running nothing ever runs smooth for your team with you on the field. I would play you every wk cause i know you can't handle the pressure and once things go wrong you bitch at your team hahaha :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:44 pm 
hufriedy wrote:

hmmmm??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:27 am 
Ha, I guess I should have clarified who I was. I find it funny that people assume Jamaal is the one estimating us as the best team. This is Garrett, and I stand by what I said. I would take us over the Hitmen any day, but that's my opinion about my own team. It looks like you guys would take your team over anybody, so I guess what I said wasn't anything but normal.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next