Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: My picks for week 7
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:29 am 
hufriedy wrote:
Ha, I guess I should have clarified who I was. I find it funny that people assume Jamaal is the one estimating us as the best team. This is Garrett, and I stand by what I said. I would take us over the Hitmen any day, but that's my opinion about my own team. It looks like you guys would take your team over anybody, so I guess what I said wasn't anything but normal.

Well Garrett know this my friend Army can no longer hang with the Hitmen. Your o is predictable and your d well you have Jamaal need i say more.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 am 
Jamaal is the TO of this league. Team Obliterator is the absolute perfect description for him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 am 
I guess when you are on Top everybody aims to take you out which is the reason y everybody hates on me and wyatt. I need all this Hate is makes me play better every week. Deep down I think that these guys wish that they could be a playmaker like me. I have asked and will ask again if we can play bohica as well as hitmen and the rest of the gd teams

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 am 
Didn't do much this weekend though Jamal. What happen?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 am 
The Great 25 wrote:
I guess when you are on Top everybody aims to take you out which is the reason y everybody hates on me and wyatt. I need all this Hate is makes me play better every week. Deep down I think that these guys wish that they could be a playmaker like me. I have asked and will ask again if we can play bohica as well as hitmen and the rest of the gd teams

Memory serves me right you played BOHICA and LOST!!!! :twisted: As far a you playing Hitmen it can happen but Hitmen are way better than BOHICA so i know you can beat them!!! :lol: Jamaal you hardly make plays so why would i want to make plays like you? As soon as you figure out this is a team game you might start winning but thinking your god and ripping your teammates every wk all you will do is lose FACT!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 pm 
The Great 25 wrote:

Can you let me know when you get to the top??? Please?? That way I can start hating on you properly. Now I just feel bad when I hate on you and we beat you. I mean come on Jamaal. We beat your team and I wasnt even playing QB this time so there was absolutely no threat of us running the ball. And I dont hate on Wyatt cause hes not a whiny little bitch who crys about EVERYTHING that doesnt go his way. In fact he has to listen to your bitchin all the time so I feel bad for him.

If you are such an awesome player then why dont you make your own team and get all your super awesome friends to play with you so you can call the shots. Cause I have this very weird feeling that if you tried to, you couldnt even come up with 6 more guys that could stand to be on your team with you callin the shots.

PS. You can play BOHICA again in the 'ship. If you make it there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 pm 
Hmmm If I dont make any plays why do I have so many Ints 11 in intermediate and 4 or 5 in comp and dj time ran out from u cause i was just starting to abuse you when you are great the expections our outta control what else do you want me and wyatt to do cant do everything lol lol the funny thing about all this is troy u have played with me and seen first hand the plays I make and still hate @ Dj i dont even know how u are on that team and Like I said I am asking wyatt and nick please lets us play bohica byl hitmen or centurs or shockers or lights out or hormel as well as dj's team this sunday

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 pm 
The Great 25 wrote:
Hmmm If I dont make any plays why do I have so many Ints 11 in intermediate and 4 or 5 in comp and dj time ran out from u cause i was just starting to abuse you when you are great the expections our outta control what else do you want me and wyatt to do cant do everything lol lol the funny thing about all this is troy u have played with me and seen first hand the plays I make and still hate @ Dj i dont even know how u are on that team and Like I said I am asking wyatt and nick please lets us play bohica byl hitmen or centurs or shockers or lights out or hormel as well as dj's team this sunday

Yea i have seen you play first hand and you aint nothing special Wyatt yes you no. Like i said before BOHICA already played you and we won so quit asking to play us if you make it very far in the playoffs we will play again and the same thing will happen BOHICA WINS!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:37 pm 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
Garrett, you are simply the best player to ever play flag football. I can't believe how humble you are. I thank you for being a gentleman and a scholar.

Thanks Troy, that's awfully nice of you. You are a great asset on each team you play for. You are a class act.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:19 pm 
The Great 25 wrote:

When did you start abusing me? The one catch you had when I wasn't even suppose to be on that side of the field?

Or those multiple times I had tackles for a 1 or 2 yard gain?

And the reason I'm on the team? Cause it's my team ;). I may not be the best in the league, I may be the worst on my team.
But good enough to beat you :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next