Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Why Huge difference it payouts?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 am 
Reading this post I really could care less about the money honestly because I'm playing to play the game. The one thing that I do actually want to see that I haven't yet this year is stats for my team. I know that there has been problems with how they are input but still, its halfway through the season and we should have something up by now shouldn't we?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:19 am 
Site Admin
yeah we finally have it figured out and we have 6 of our friends helping us get them in... should be very soon man thanks for your patience.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 pm 
infusion wrote:
I'm in it for the money....Balls Deep pays me $275 per season, and I just signed a two year extension. No joke!

:lol: maybe you should give half back then cause if they pay you that kinda money your team should be 6-0 and your not the Hitmen are 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:31 pm 
The payout argument is silly. Obviously if the money was more in intermediate teams would just move down and win it. The purpose of the league is for fun, and any team is welcome to play in competitive for the money. In the future it is more likely the difference in pay increases, then decreases. The prize money simultaneously improves the competitive league by keeping the competitive drive a hair higher, and improves the intermediate league, by stopping sandbagging by new teams into intermediate.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:03 am 
Just my 2 cents even though its not worth anything. And I dont care about the money. I think intermediate prize should be more like a free entry for the next season or cash. :?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:38 am 
cotnerdude wrote:
Just my 2 cents even though its not worth anything. And I dont care about the money. I think intermediate prize should be more like a free entry for the next season or cash. :?

Last time i checked $200 was cash :shock: I do agree with you on one thing intermediate prize should be free entry to the next season!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 am 
I agree, intermediate should probably be towards a free entry into the league and not set up as a direct "cash prize"