Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: midpoint of the season
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:23 pm 
So who looks like the teams to beat come playoff time?

Competitive - this is really tough to call. I would argue hormel has been worse than they were last season. Still great, just not blowing teams out. Sarkany army has been in 3 tough games that could have gone either way, they lost 2 and won 1. Centars struggled big time w 6 county, a team that most of the better teams usually blow out... Hitmen have been rotating qbs while they rely on defense to win games and wait for me to return at qb. I would say the shockers have been the most impressive but they also lost a game 3-6....

Intermediate I'd go with BOHICA, they dominated the AA last week so I'd give it to them, but look for dragon mandic to start making a convencing push. :-)

Post subject: Re: midpoint of the season
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:33 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
Intermediate I'd go with BOHICA, they dominated the AA last week so I'd give it to them, but look for dragon mandic to start making a convencing push. :-)

I would say BOHICA right now but come playoff time, they wont beat us. How could you say they dominated us in a one score game? We still had a chance to win. 2nd down in goal from the 20 yard line with 1 second left. If we make that we when. Hats off to them though, they beat us and it was my favorite game so far.

Also: Best Competative team: Shockers or Hormel we will find out sunday. . .

Last edited by cotnerdude on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:34 pm 
im down with the intermediate pick for sure. idk who the one kid is on that team but when he turns the corner LOOK OUT. there's no catchin him 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:36 pm 
cotnerdude wrote:
HitmenQB#5 wrote:

I would say BOHICA right now but come playoff time, they wont beat us. How could you say they dominated us in a one score game? We still had a chance to win. 2nd down in goal from the 20 yard line with 1 second left. If we make that we when. Hats off to them though, they beat us and it was my favorite game so far.

Also: Best Competative team: Shockers or Hormel we will find out sunday. . .

How do you win when your down 7? You still have to make the extra point...and then it goes to overtime. And we all know how good you are against us in overtime :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:38 pm 
I you guys for real the two best teams in elite are hormel and hitmen. I mean come on Hitmen are winning without Nick enough said. Intermeditate best team is BOHICA hands down are d is sick and our o puts up enough pts to get the job done. We play all the hard teams we don't shy away from nobody. Come playoff time we will roll and Wyatt and J.Jones your time as champs are done boys!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 pm 
I feel like we shouldn't have lost to DP, but we did so I guess we'll have to deal...

that said, we've been getting better every week and would like to play one of these "big dogs" of intermediate.

#3 in the Power Rankings overall, #1 in our division.