Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My picks for week 6
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:46 am 
Scarlet Aarmy Dragons vs The Fresh Express- easy win for the Dragons 38-3
Hormel vs The Shockers- I really hope I get to watch this game. I am going to the Schockers 16-13 over Hormel in OT
The Soggy Bottom Boys vs Macguyver- TSBB win 24-10
Lights Out vs Willy Faction- This game should be good. Lights out wins 22-16
The Hitmen vs No Punt Intended- The Hitmens deffense stays strong and rolls them into another win 19-6
Sárkány Army vs Hormel- After having already playing once in the day I dont have the confidence in Hormel.Sárkány Army wins 20-16
Balls Deep vs 6 County- I dont think 6 county is going to be able to keep up with Balls deep. BD wins 30-20
Scoregasms vs Backyard Legends- The should be a great game. I like BYLs deffense in this one though. BYL wins 24-10
THE COP-OUTS vs Puppy Stompers- Puppy Stompers win 16-9
Corn Stars vs Dragon Mandic- Dragon Mandic 36-6
B.O.H.I.C.A. vs Allied Dirty- B.O.H.I.C.A. dominates this game on offense and deffense. 36-9
Bye Week vs Nebraska Heart- I think Nebraska Heart has a very solid defffense. I think thats what helps them out this week with a 16-10 Win.
Centaurs vs Backdoor Legends- Centaurs win 20-13
Dik Pepper vs Trojan Korn Dogs- Dik Pepper wins 28-3
Reverse Cowgirl vs Split'n Lips- Reverse Cowgirls wins 18-10
Five Finger Death Punch vs Lincoln Free Agent- Free Agents win 20-10
Fiserv vs Moose Knuckles- Fiserv wins 24-10
Black Panthers vs Haterade- I think Haterade wins this game by a margin of more then 1 score. :o :o :o Haterade 32-18
Backdoor Legends vs Capitol Punishment- BDL wins 20- 13
Menace II Sobriety vs Volcanic Eruption- VE wins 15-6
Off Casualty vs Five Finger Death Punch- FFDP wins 13-10

Post subject: Re: My picks for week 6
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 am 
Success! The only team in your entire post that received the coveted emoticons. Woohoo! ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:18 am 
I'm going Hitmen 42-0

also interesting that you have hormel losing twice.... that would give us a strangle hold on the division.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:44 pm 
Nick- I honestly think the Hormel vs Shockers game is the game of the week. Plus the Sárkány Army team seems to look a lot better then last year. If they play the way the have been plus its Hormels second game of the day. I feel confident that Hormel will lose that game as well.

espy- I just think its funny that you guys have so many games in the bag and find a way out of a W. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:31 pm 
no way BDL is beating us, we have momentum on our side and the confidence to win.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:50 pm 
Neff, I'm excited to watch your game, on one hand you guys have an over all much more athletic team then theirs, but they have a much better qb and they are super organized on offense. I see this game going as follows.

You guys will get a big play or two for a touchdown(s), but will mostly have to rely on your qbs legs... Unfortunetly bdl has a very fast blitzer if they so choose to use him that way. CP has a D that jumps on everthing, but if the qb from bdl stays patient he can just work this ball down the field. Ultimatly I think both qbs will throw 2 picks and this game is won on a hook n ladder by bdl 14-13... But it will be damn close.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:20 pm 
well I guess if you want respect you have to just go out there and take it. So that just what we'll do. maybe after beating our next 3 games people will start takeing our team more seriously. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:52 pm 
mneff74 wrote:
well I guess if you want respect you have to just go out there and take it. So that just what we'll do. maybe after beating our next 3 games people will start takeing our team more seriously. 8-)

You guys winning your next 3 games I doubt it. As far as taking your team more seriously I know I won't you guys are ok but you need to win more games and win big for me to take you seriously. Good luck though it will be fun to watch you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:02 am 
thanks for the confidence picking the RC to win!! We havent exactly been tearing it up yet this year, still trying to get the team all together

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:14 pm 
now that I'm thinking about it I would rather you not take us seriously, we'll keep going out there and keep winning by just a few piont because winning by alote does not make us any better than any other team it just makes you look like a jackass. winning is winning no matter what the score is.