Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Playoffs!?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm 
Yeah its just the midway point in the season, but it time to start looking at the playoffs and this week is huge!

There r 3 games this week that will really factor into the end of season seedings! Hormel has both the shocker and sarkany army this week. Bdl plays the 3-2 cap punishment, (this will be big as far as the middle seeding goes)

The hormel sarkany army, shockers 3some will prob determen the order of the 1,2,3,4 seeding witht he hitmen sprinkled in there some where. Being the 4 seed this post season will be a bear. As there are numerous good teams to matchup with.

That leads me to the bdl vs cp game... This would prob decide who plays say sarkany arm in the first round or a longhorn/ centaurs team...

Love it!

Its about to get juicy now bc from here on out the games just get bigger n bigger!

Post subject: Re: Playoffs!?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:05 pm 
well you can pencil us in for a win that week, I can'nt wait to play sarkany army or the longhorns.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 pm 
Fuck. Pulled a hamstring last week against centaurs so I'm out for this week against hormel. I love playing Linebacker against that Hormel mobile QB, he's an incredible dual threat. The Army should be in position to win the game though if we take care of him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 am 
mneff74 wrote:
well you can pencil us in for a win that week, I can'nt wait to play sarkany army or the longhorns.

It is impossible that you will ever play the longhorns... They can't play past noon and your team can't play befor 3pm.

Also don't forget come playoff time we all need to be flexable on scheduleing.