Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking for team or players
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 am 
Hey guys i just moved here awhile ago from Omaha and i am looking to get back to playing some football. Sadly i don't know very many people here yet so that is why i am looking to either hopefully get enough players to form my own team. Or hop on to another team that is looking for a new member.

looking to join up with a team in the competitive division (but other division are more then ok with me). If anyone is interested in joining my team or if someone has a opening on their team. I have a decent skill set and played WR and CB/Safety for teams in Omaha in the past. The seasons i played with them and they actually kept the stats i was the leader for tackles, 6th for interceptions and also 1st for receptions. I don't have burning speed but i have good angles and know my routes to get open. For anyone that wants to know my age range im only 24 so i got a lot of energy to burn.

Well hopefully thats enough info to get the ball rolling. If you are interested please contact me by email @ dault19@gmail.com

Thanks You Guys in advance
Darin