Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Reaper Week 4 Predictions
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:35 pm 
Shockers vs Dirty 7 - Shockers win easy. 34-7 Shockers

Its Always Sunny in Lincoln vs Atwood Law - Atwood Law is the #1 team right now and way to good for Always Sunny. 48-0 Atwood Law

Tropics vs Donkey Punch Mafia - Donkey Punch Mafia will roll 34-6 Donkey Punch Mafia

Its Always Sunny in Lincoln vs Dirty 7 -Dirty 7 still has a very veteran squad that I think will be to much for Always Sunny. 26-6 Dirty 7

Metric Invasion vs Fiserv - This could be a good game but Metric Invasion will be missing their QB. I think even with their QB they would lose though. Fiserv is just to consistent to good. 26-7 Fiserv

Relentless domination A vs Flaggots - 20-7 Flaggots

Blade Gunners vs Menace II Sobriety - I hear Blade Gunners are calling for a blowout. I think they will be disappointed. It will be a close game and 20-19 Menace II Sobriety

Drunken Cow Tippers vs Metric Invasion Drunken Cow Tippers will be to much for a Metric invasion team who has already played a game that day and has a QB missing. Drunken Cow Tippers 23-13

Dirty Mitch and the Boys vs Reverse Cowgirl Dirty Mitch and the Boys are gonna be too athletic for Revers Cowgirls to stick around. 34-9 Dirty Mitch and the Boys

Dark Saints vs Relentless Domination B 21-7 Dark Saints

Drunken Cow Tippers vs Sofa King Good Drunken Cow Tippers are way to much For Sofa King Good it will be a blow out. Drunken Cow Tippers 41-0

Walla Walla Weasel Whackers vs Yung Gunna's WWWW hasn't won a game yet and I don't think that will change against the undefeated Yung Gunna's. Yung Gunna's 33-0

Here Comes The Boom vs GDPT GDPT is to fast for Here Comes the Boom to keep up with. GDPT 20-6

Hudl vs Morris Drywall 24-3 Morris Drywall

Art of Manleyness vs Touchdown There 21-0 Art of Manleyness

Gotham Knights vs Luckie's Luckie's will be to strong for Gotham Knights this time. 27-14 Luckie's

Toon Squad vs Strokers Toon Squad has been playing good and Strokers not so much. Really curious how this game will end up. 16-7 Strokers

Always Balls Deep vs Hey, That's Not my flag Always Balls Deep just hasn't figured it out yet. 26-7 Hey thats Not my flag