Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Omaha vs. lincoln champs
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 am 
LOL, Nick you are crazy. You haven't seen my team, only guys on my team you know are me and Jeff. Why wait for Spring? Our schedule goes through 10/10, your schedule goes through 9/26. Let's set up a game 10/17. We'll travel to Lincoln. I'm sure 'Next 1' would be down too, you can schedule it as a bye for each team that week.
Step up if you guys are so good!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:23 am 
based on what information? You've never seen us play so you must be speaking ignorantly, obviously Nate Swift was a D-1 receiver, not an NFL WR - big difference, also, yeah he's probably the best in ur league, if his team sucks and they don't know how to play flag then of course they will get worked, as for my boasting, it was only as a response to an earlier post. I hope we can play one day, otherwise this will never be settled[/quote]

Hey douche bag I am not speaking ignorantly I am going by what my qb said and what i know my team can do. I know Nate Swift was a D-1 reciever for the dumbass huskers but he was all so on the Denver Bronocos practice squad I should know I am a Broncos fan so stick that college degree up your ass bout all its worth. Not to mention he has Beau Davis and a couple other college football players on his team and they can't win which was my point about the whole being ex college,beef, and whatever football players it don't mean shit. Last I also hope we get to play so we can put this to rest. So why don't you stick to your own trash talk site.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:50 am 
Don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 pm 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you can go by what your QB said, you know what dude, I am a douchbag and your totally right, your team is sooo much better, fuck, I heard you guys are the fucking shit, I better stick to Omaha trash talk B/C I simply cannot keep up with you guys

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:51 pm 
8=================D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:02 pm 
This post is getting funny! Major trash talk is great.. I think Omaha and Lincoln teams playing is a great thing.. It would be good for the league and it will be nice to play different teams... I havent seen any Omaha teams play so I cant really speak on any of you... We have some great teams in Lincoln and I drive from Omaha every week b/c of this fact and I wanna play more different teams.. Omaha teams getting a chance to play different teams could spark more interest in the O. Just for argument sake flag and tackle football are totally different sports and this one allows quick, fast guys who are shifty and have hands shine.. When people totally figure that out they will respect the fact that NFL or college FB players don't always make the shift to this sport, especially if they are driven by contact.... MMA may be their thing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:22 pm 
Haha I'm just going by what I'm told from my little brother. But you are right, my team is the shit. Haha. When I made this league it was with the idea that some day we could have a lincoln vs omaha tournament... I think that day is approaching!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:52 pm 
Totally agree with what you just said GarbageMan, flag and tackle are totally different. There are some guys who actually make the transition from College Fb to Flag really well. We've all played with guys in leagues that have played in the NFL or College FB, then they come out and don't try as hard or think they are better then everyone and get burned. I can't wait to play you guys, it will be really fun.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:09 pm 
81to4 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you can go by what your QB said, you know what dude, I am a douchbag and your totally right, your team is sooo much better, fuck, I heard you guys are the fucking shit, I better stick to Omaha trash talk B/C I simply cannot keep up with you guys

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Damn could of saved yourself a little time. When your wrong your wrong glad you figured out that you where. Now put your attention towards the game your playing and not out trash talk site even though ours is more interesting that yours. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:06 am 
Come one come all. See a preview of this pending game this weekend at memorial stadium. The Cornhuskers (lincoln) will be taking on the Jackrabbits (omaha). It should be very exciting and full of potential right up until kickoff!!!!

Then the game will be over and the rabbits will have been slaughtered. :o

See what I just did there ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next