Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Omaha vs. lincoln champs
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:45 pm 
Let's put money on it, Lincoln vs Omaha winner take all. Any time you guys want to get together and settle it we are down. We'll travel down to Lincoln whenever you guys are ready. I'm with you 81to4, totally agree with everything you said. You can't scheme speed, athleticism, and a natural ability to play football. And Nick, my team looks a little different from the Carter Lake years.
Good luck!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:07 pm 
haha my friend i am 100 times better than those carter lake years as well. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:54 pm 
LOL, the good old days of Carter Lake. You were a Stud back then, I remember giving you extra timeouts because I felt so bad for you and your team. We will take care of business here in Omaha first, then settle it with you. "On to the Next 1" is going to be a hard game, and "3Ring" always comes to play.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:40 pm 
81to4 wrote:
Hitmen no. 5, I played flag at UNO, was all regional 4 years in a row, we lost in the semi's and quarters every year, I've seen all the schemes or whatever, it don't matter, we have athletes who have played for the beef, played college, we get after the QB and protect well, we win 1 on 1 matchups in the secondary and at WR, as for the Beavers, yes, your team is legit, in my opinion, it's between us and you guys, Jeff is obviously a beast, it should be some great games, I look forward to it

Yea yea we heard that crap before. So you played at UNO blah blah we have guys in our league that were on NFL rosters over the summer and they get beat every week. Ever hear of Nate Swift yea he plays in our league his team is not very good. We would and will smoke you whenever we play you can count on it and this is coming for the worst player on the Hitmen and i would still sack your qb with easy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:05 am 
R34CHER wrote:
LOL, the good old days of Carter Lake. You were a Stud back then, I remember giving you extra timeouts because I felt so bad for you and your team. We will take care of business here in Omaha first, then settle it with you. "On to the Next 1" is going to be a hard game, and "3Ring" always comes to play.

Haha I forgot about that! Man did I ever need those time outs too, those teams I played on were BAD! Haha those were some fun days though.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:52 am 
Yea yea we heard that crap before. So you played at UNO blah blah we have guys in our league that were on NFL rosters over the summer and they get beat every week. Ever hear of Nate Swift yea he plays in our league his team is not very good. We would and will smoke you whenever we play you can count on it and this is coming for the worst player on the Hitmen and i would still sack your qb with easy.[/quote]

Nice grammar, I thought you guys all went to UNL? Like you said, Nate's team isn't very good. If he doesn't have anyone to throw him the ball, a line to block, or a good defense, what does it matter that he was on a NFL roster? He's got to have guys on the field with him that know what they are doing. I promise you, we have guys at every position that can play. Like I said, anytime you guys want set up, we are down. 'On to the next 1' is good at every position as well. It's not going to be a cake walk like you think.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:30 am 
First off, no he doesn't go to unl, his native language is spanish. I'm just happy he is trying to type in english. Secondly being grammer police on the talk trash site is lame, and is even worse when you go on to type multiple run on sentences after you call him out for bad grammer. I would be happy to throttle your team any time. Like I said, I've seen your team, they are good, you would make a good mid to lower level comp team in lincoln. Good luck w the Omaha League it would be silly if you were talking so much crap to us n don't even win that league.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:39 am 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
81to4 wrote:
Hitmen no. 5, I played flag at UNO, was all regional 4 years in a row, we lost in the semi's and quarters every year, I've seen all the schemes or whatever, it don't matter, we have athletes who have played for the beef, played college, we get after the QB and protect well, we win 1 on 1 matchups in the secondary and at WR, as for the Beavers, yes, your team is legit, in my opinion, it's between us and you guys, Jeff is obviously a beast, it should be some great games, I look forward to it

Yea yea we heard that crap before. So you played at UNO blah blah we have guys in our league that were on NFL rosters over the summer and they get beat every week. Ever hear of Nate Swift yea he plays in our league his team is not very good. We would and will smoke you whenever we play you can count on it and this is coming for the worst player on the Hitmen and i would still sack your qb with easy.

based on what information? You've never seen us play so you must be speaking ignorantly, obviously Nate Swift was a D-1 receiver, not an NFL WR - big difference, also, yeah he's probably the best in ur league, if his team sucks and they don't know how to play flag then of course they will get worked, as for my boasting, it was only as a response to an earlier post. I hope we can play one day, otherwise this will never be settled

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 am 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
First off, no he doesn't go to unl, his native language is spanish. I'm just happy he is trying to type in english. Secondly being grammer police on the talk trash site is lame, and is even worse when you go on to type multiple run on sentences after you call him out for bad grammer. I would be happy to throttle your team any time. Like I said, I've seen your team, they are good, you would make a good mid to lower level comp team in lincoln. Good luck w the Omaha League it would be silly if you were talking so much crap to us n don't even win that league.

The omaha league has 3 teams that would challenge to win the Lincoln title, Next 1, Beavers, and 3 ring, our league is obviously thinner but there is absolutely no way we would be mid to lower competition. What we should really do is get a tournament between the league's best 4 teams, but, with the schedule set up to end sometime in the dead of winter it does not seem likely...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:50 am 
yeah i agree, it would be alot of fun to play... we'll get something set up in the spring!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next