Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Omaha vs. lincoln champs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 pm 
It's a almost a for sure lock my team (On to the next 1) will win back to back titles this season in omaha, when are we going to get a superbowl like matchup between us (hopefully) and the Lincoln champs?

Post subject: Re: Omaha vs. lincoln champs
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:37 pm 
81to4 wrote:
It's a almost a for sure lock my team (On to the next 1) will win back to back titles this season in omaha, when are we going to get a superbowl like matchup between us (hopefully) and the Lincoln champs?

Let's get it done!!! When the Hitmen win it all i would love a shot at you. Hell must not have much competition if you will win back to back :roll: If we can't get that done I would bet the Hitmen would show up somewhere for a scrimmage just to show you how we roll in Lincoln!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:43 am 
I'm all for it, but the only problem is wyatt n I will be busy playing in a national flag football tournament and winning a national championship... Other wise I'd say let's do this. Spring though, now that is something we should look into, mabey take the top 4 finishing teams from each city n have a tournament or something... I could def make that happen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:25 am 
It most likely would happen in Summer after the Spring season. We've always talked about having a tournament of champions once the Omaha league got a little bit larger, and it honestly is almost there. Should be fun.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:46 am 
On to the Next 1, you're on crack if you think you're going to repeat. We beat you guys 35-14 during the regular season in the spring. Our full team is back now and Saturday Night Beaver's will beat you again, and then we'll take out whatever Lincoln team that wants to step up. League Champs need to play against each other this fall, set it up Nick!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:02 pm 
:lol: I am defintely on crack then, we shall see Mr Beaver. Hitman, what national tourny is there? I know my team is interested but we've never heard of anything like that...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:54 pm 
It's hosted by NCIS it's a collegiate tournament. We all go to UNL. After we win Regionals we will go to nationals. i would love a chance to play some teams in omaha, i do know from talking to my brother you guys have never seen the schemes and offenses that our team uses :-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 pm 
We have athletes Nick, we don't need no stinking schemes. Mr 81to4, we shall see soon who the top team is. You guys are actually really good. As long as Jeff is playing for us, I think we'll be pretty hard to beat.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:06 pm 
Hitmen no. 5, I played flag at UNO, was all regional 4 years in a row, we lost in the semi's and quarters every year, I've seen all the schemes or whatever, it don't matter, we have athletes who have played for the beef, played college, we get after the QB and protect well, we win 1 on 1 matchups in the secondary and at WR, as for the Beavers, yes, your team is legit, in my opinion, it's between us and you guys, Jeff is obviously a beast, it should be some great games, I look forward to it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm 
I promise you, we would abuse your team. Someday you will find out. ive seen you play i like your team.. top to bottom my team is better. good luck this season! go win omaha.