Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Stats and Schedules
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:55 pm 
I don't mean to pester, but just wondering if stats are gonna be updated for us and if the schedule for our remaining games is gonna posted any time soon (as opposed to one week at a time). I think you spoiled me in the spring b/c you were able to keep things updated so well.

Also, I noticed there was only one ref (Nick) for our game vs SA yesterday, not 2 per usual and no stat keeper. Are we short on refs this season?

Post subject: Re: Stats and Schedules
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:12 pm 
espy,
You have stats???? just kidding!

As for refs we've been pretty lucky...one week I counted four refs (a few in training I'm guessing) We got our money worth that week though!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:14 pm 
i will get the next two or 3 weeks up today... also stats will be good soon we had some problems with how they were being put in but i think it's fixed and lastly we had 2 refs no show last week so thats why we had the problems, we send out a refs sched on wed and these refs decided not to show.. sorry about that man.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:37 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
i will get the next two or 3 weeks up today... also stats will be good soon we had some problems with how they were being put in but i think it's fixed and lastly we had 2 refs no show last week so thats why we had the problems, we send out a refs sched on wed and these refs decided not to show.. sorry about that man.

No worries....and I don't want you thinking I'm complaining about how you called our game yesterday. Considering you were all alone out there, you did just fine, and you're certainly not to blame for any part of our loss to SA yesterday. We found a way to do that choke job all our own :(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 am 
so wheres the next 2-3 weeks schedules?....fresh express members are scheduled work in the PM so we need to be scheduled in the AM week 5, if u can make that happen....? I too, would love to stop having to be a bother.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:49 am 
i'm working on it. i will make sure i have you at 4 pm this week. but it will be posted soon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:00 pm 
Is the schedule going to be put up for more than a week at a time? It would be nice to know when we play for the rest of the season rather than waiting till 3 days before we play.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 pm 
yep the whole season will be up this week... this was the first season we had a second deadline.... so it's not going as smooth as i'd like.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:44 am 
Thanks for getting this week's schedule up on the site Tues night. Looks like we have another double-header on our hands this week. I love double-headers don't get me wrong, but I thought we were only supposed to have one week during the reg season in which we played a double-header, not 2. Am I missing something here?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:02 am 
Yeah odd amount of teams 1 team will play 12 games... You win!