Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Stats and Schedules
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:58 am 
So I've read this post. Basically all I'm hearing is blah blah blah blah I'm a pussy. :lol: I think that sums up most of it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:03 pm 
oh 100% vagine, thats obvious, im the one getting fucked and pushed aside, manly men, go break some rocks, we needs more rocks over here. I could get paid and make unmet promises time and again, then string up anyone who finally questions my lack of rationale and turn the problem on them; but thats just not my style of business.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:19 pm 
Every game until playoffs for your team will at 9am. Just plan on it. It will never change.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:02 pm 
stow13 wrote:
oh 100% vagine, thats obvious, im the one getting fucked and pushed aside, manly men, go break some rocks, we needs more rocks over here. I could get paid and make unmet promises time and again, then string up anyone who finally questions my lack of rationale and turn the problem on them; but thats just not my style of business.

just calling it like i see it. u really wanna bitch about this league. u pay like 50 bucks for 3 months of weekends playing football. find a cheaper league with the same competition and let me know when u do. ill join you cause i drive from omaha to play and i know of a lot of others that do it to when there is even an omaha league now. get over ur pety issue and move on. u whined and got ur way so now shut up. now that the league is done revolving around you lets get back to football.

on a side note, exactly who is getting paid here. all the money goes to field rentals and partys that they throw for the league.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:45 pm 
Haha thanks pete. Yeah wyatt n I make basically no $ on this league, I started it bc I love to play football. 99.9% of the people love it those who don't, don't need to play. I've met and made friends with 600 really good people. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be doing it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:30 am 
had no problems with the league the past 2 years that was never the issue until i got attacked after a sarcastic 10th request to not schedule us so late in the week. and all of the initial frustration came about simply needing games scheduled at least 7-9 days in advance to satisfy job requests and told numerous times the schedule would be up. I'm sorry you dont have to deal with your job on Sundays, and that everything you did the last 3 weeks was more important then sitting down for a max.hour to write up a schedule, even as simple as 9am for at least us. I'm sorry for being such a bother, I would have loved for this all to be just football.