Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: props to Hormel
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:26 pm 
I have to give Hormel props, there QB is good and fast its like he had fire shooting out of his ass.

We have alot of new guys on the team and were trying to figure things out. But I'll never stop believing we can beat anyone out there, we do have a good team, and as soon as we start fireing on all cylenders watch out. Our new QB I think is going to workout he's fast and he can throw the ball. You better watch out next week, we are going to bring it and I guarantee I'm going to bust out with some yards and TDs.

Post subject: Re: props to Hormel
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 am 
mneff74 wrote:
I have to give Hormel props, there QB is good and fast its like he had fire shooting out of his ass.

We have alot of new guys on the team and were trying to figure things out. But I'll never stop believing we can beat anyone out there, we do have a good team, and as soon as we start fireing on all cylenders watch out. Our new QB I think is going to workout he's fast and he can throw the ball. You better watch out next week, we are going to bring it and I guarantee I'm going to bust out with some yards and TDs.

Shoulda seen our game vs Hormel yesterday. Just before half his shorts revealed a huge, gaping hole. Fire out of his ass was only partly to blame ;)

Post subject: Re: props to Hormel
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:21 am 
Thats bad, funny but bad.