Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rules
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:12 pm 
Must be just me but there seems to be a lack of rule knowledge across the board. So I would appreciate the fact that when someone who read the rules and knows what is posted to not tell me I am wrong because I didn't write what I read. Man up and just admit that maybe your wrong and someone else can be right. Also I know your volunteers and I appreciate that too and the money that u earn is just secondary ;) But please read up a little. Also Kudos to the Ref today that went and got the correct answer when I asked for clarification on a rule today.

Post subject: Re: Rules
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:26 pm 
you're**

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm 
as i recall you said a snap caught by our wr in motion was against the rules.... then you said he's not the qb so he couldn't get the snap? kinda silly. good game today

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:23 am 
Was a very good game and closer than I thought. I was the one who called out the direct snap. Which is technically one that goes not to the QB but someone else directly. What others on my team said after that I could care less as some of them were just getting a little heated. I just expect that the rules be followed and enforced. Adults can police themselves for the most part but the refs do a good job when we fail.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 am 
Speaking of rules - how many games does each guy need to play to be eligible to play in the playoffs? 5 or 6

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:41 am 
majority of the games so 6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 am 
As a guy who has refereed a few games, I don't think there is any shame in saying that you are unsure of a rule and going to speak to Nick or somebody who knows to clarify everything. Just consider it the NFFL's version of a booth review.