It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Are you on drugs???
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:58 pm 
Drugs make my brain feel silly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:48 pm 
Thunder wrote:
I was encouraged to see your post look like it was typed in English and fairly coherent.

Hypotheticals are just that, I'm not going to guarantee a win on the forum. That doesn't mean I don't have the train of thought that we will come out on top Sunday. Using "bro" outside of "super cool story bro" is lame fyi

Only reason you don't guarantee a win is cause you know you going to have your ass handed to ya :D I type just fine othewise you wouldn't have a reply. Talk all the shit you want the only thing that matters is the Hitmen are going to win and if i am correct it will be a ass beating so you better warm up because our d line are coming for you :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:44 am 
Thunder wrote:
I'm not gonna hold back anything, if I get picked I get picked. Never scares me away from the deep ball. Its just gonna be a matter of time to throw and receivers runnin clean routes. We'll see, no clue what the defensive situation is. I'm looking forward to playing.

You will have no time to throw the whole game. So get that thought outta your head right now. Unless if by "time to throw" you mean catch the snap and chuck it immediately. If you mean that, then you will have plenty of time to throw.

Also, to my team. Could somebody get a sack besides me 8-) its getting old. Ok i lied its not getting old, I'll just keep getting all of them :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 am 
actually you have 4, monzon has 5 and garbage man has 4 and phil has 0... ouch... we are leading the league by a long shot.. i should have the stats up by tonight so you can see.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:19 am 
quitchabitchin wrote:
Thunder wrote:
I'm not gonna hold back anything, if I get picked I get picked. Never scares me away from the deep ball. Its just gonna be a matter of time to throw and receivers runnin clean routes. We'll see, no clue what the defensive situation is. I'm looking forward to playing.

You will have no time to throw the whole game. So get that thought outta your head right now. Unless if by "time to throw" you mean catch the snap and chuck it immediately. If you mean that, then you will have plenty of time to throw.

Also, to my team. Could somebody get a sack besides me 8-) its getting old. Ok i lied its not getting old, I'll just keep getting all of them :lol:

Listen quitchabitchin you little stat whore I didn't even play d for the hitmen last sunday I let you play so you wouldn't cry that you didn't get to play. Remember my metro sexual friend you are a sub not a starter so the days you miss who picks up the slack? That's right phil,dante and i do so til you make it every week pipe down ;)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:57 pm 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
quitchabitchin wrote:
Thunder wrote:

Listen quitchabitchin you little stat whore I didn't even play d for the hitmen last sunday I let you play so you wouldn't cry that you didn't get to play. Remember my metro sexual friend you are a sub not a starter so the days you miss who picks up the slack? That's right phil,dante and i do so til you make it every week pipe down ;)

Well I guess I speaking for the game that I was at. And as for making it every week I guess I'll destined to always be a "sub" in that way cause time with the kid is slightly more important than football. Sorry brah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:12 pm 
Oh quitchabitchin don't be getting all butt hurt you know we love you and yes kids are way more important than flagfootball but its a close 2nd in my book. So just show up when you can and we will dominate like we always do :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:39 pm 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
Oh quitchabitchin don't be getting all butt hurt you know we love you and yes kids are way more important than flagfootball but its a close 2nd in my book. So just show up when you can and we will dominate like we always do :twisted:

Haha, its def a close second. But it is second indeed. However, I will be there this weekend so I feel very sorry for the teams that we have to play. Its just not fair how easy it is to sack these QBs or rush them into making a terrible decision so our ballhawk defense can pick it off. I kinda feel sorry for them. But not really :lol: