Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are you on drugs???
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:42 am 
How is this even a conversation?? BDL ( is it Broke Dick Losers? I forget the correct acronym). You guys are a 3rd tier competitive team at best, calling out the BEST competitive team ( arguably)!! I like the swagger you have, the high levels of self esteem....but lets not kid ourselves, do you REALLY think you will beat us?? I mean REALLY think you have a shot? That would be like South Dakota State holding a press conference to say how badly they will whoop Nebraska. Hell if that happened, their AD and coach would be committed.....kinda of like The Rams guaranteeing a W against, well against ANY team in the NFL....kinda like Saddam saying he has weapons of mass destruction! In this case we, The Hitmen, DO have WMDs and will be dropping bombs on you clowns all day! Hope you're ready

With Love,

Yourface! :evil:

Post subject: Re: Are you on drugs???
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 am 
Welcome to my new segment...Are you on drugs??....I always read the poss on here, and every so often, there are a post or two, that makes me wonder if people are sniffing cat piss in their spare time. So I decided to do something about it! This is my form of purging those impurities out of my system, by educating the dumbass out there. Its fun too! No hard feelings morons....and be sure to check back soon!

With Love,

Yourface! :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:30 am 
You tell em!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:49 pm 
Cool story bro... Btw, read the posts, I don't think anywhere we guaranteed ourselves to win and I even threw in the hypothetical situation that we barely pull out a win.

If you're looking to purge impurities (and stupidity), go ahead and start with yourself!

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:56 pm 
You guys sure are so very sure of yourselves... I almost think that, again hypothetical, we pull off a win, I'll get more joy and amusement from the bagful of excuses you'll have than from the actual win itself.

I certainly do enjoy all this pregame banter. It really gets me even more excited than I already get playing some random team. It kinda makes that fire in my belly grow. Like that one time someone guaranteed a few seasons ago, to beat us by 4TD in a game then they got shellacked by 4TD. I don't expect that, or Nick to puke on the field, but it'll still feel great nonetheless.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:45 pm 
Thunder wrote:
You guys sure are so very sure of yourselves... I almost think that, again hypothetical, we pull off a win, I'll get more joy and amusement from the bagful of excuses you'll have than from the actual win itself.

I certainly do enjoy all this pregame banter. It really gets me even more excited than I already get playing some random team. It kinda makes that fire in my belly grow. Like that one time someone guaranteed a few seasons ago, to beat us by 4TD in a game then they got shellacked by 4TD. I don't expect that, or Nick to puke on the field, but it'll still feel great nonetheless.

You might as well have guaranteed a win with you bullshit hypotheticals. You know you guaranteed a win you just put hypothetical in first so it make it sound better. Our team doesn't have to make excuses if we don't win we are better than that. And your damn right we are very sure of ourselves I don't know too many teams that go into games thinking they will lose if you do thats too bad i feel sorry for you. Why do you live in the past move on BRO who cares about a few seasons ago?
Hopefully i won't need to post a reply to anymore of Thunders hypotheticals its getting old. So here Thunder I guarantee we will win so go get more pumped and get that fire in your belly going or whatever you need to do to get ready to play see your ass on the field BRO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:07 pm 
I was encouraged to see your post look like it was typed in English and fairly coherent.

Hypotheticals are just that, I'm not going to guarantee a win on the forum. That doesn't mean I don't have the train of thought that we will come out on top Sunday. Using "bro" outside of "super cool story bro" is lame fyi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:19 pm 
I personally am just excited to see how you guys game plan your D, go man n get scorched... Play zone n I will pick it apart all day, blitz two, can't sack me, blitz 3 n my wrs make 1 person miss n its good bye.... Fun little game of chess.

I'm also curious to see if u r ballsy enough to put the ball up deep against out d. Lol will be a fun game regardless!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:52 pm 
I'm not gonna hold back anything, if I get picked I get picked. Never scares me away from the deep ball. Its just gonna be a matter of time to throw and receivers runnin clean routes. We'll see, no clue what the defensive situation is. I'm looking forward to playing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:13 pm 
yeah this will be a long week. :D