Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: espy's epic BUY or SELL: week 3
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 am 
I put more stock into how our offense woke up and was able to not only put up 3 TDs on your guys incredibly tough defense, but how everyone kept their heads together in the 2 minute drill at the end of the game.

From a personal standpoint, I've never felt more confident after a loss. I know from now on I won't see another defense like the Hitmen D and I legitimately feel like we can score on anyone now.

As for our defense, it did enough to hang tight vs you guys and I understand that Kevin isn't a QB but still, he's no clown. I just think we're comin around and we still have plenty more games to prove our legitimacy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:16 am 
Yeah, u guys moved the ball well in the second half, what we didn't do was switch our D once ur wrs started picking our corners... On that last play I told kevin that when stan gets picked by the wr. Switch off n intercept that bitch... We shouldn't have relied on the refs to call it... Also that td u scored to the left tackle was a very nice play...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:21 am 
buy on the army losing them all. there is a reason they kicked j. jones off the first time and now that hes back look whats happening.

also sell on BDL being up there. We left at least 3 pick 6's on the field when we played them and didnt have nick at QB. Wouldnt have even been close otherwise and they played about as good as i see them capable of being and still lost.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 am 
No respect, nothin new.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:44 pm 
I thought u guys played tough and have a legitimate shot at at knocking some teams out of the playoffs just not the Hitmen 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:59 pm 
Its not disrespect. Its my opinion. Hence the whole buy or sell concept. I think its really funny how on a trash talk board, people get all whiny or pissed or butt hurt when somebody doesn't think that somebodys team is as good as another team. Now I'm not saying that you (thunder) are any of those, but thats seems to be the case for anybody on this board when somebody doesn't agree with their opinion.

SO, to all of you whiners who get mad when people hate on your teams. GET OVER IT. If you think your better than people give you credit for then prove it. If you can't then don't whine when people say it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
Here is an interesting question that we were talking about....
Buy or Sell BDL as one of the top tier teams in comp after playing and losing to the hitmen and hormel closely...

Its interesting bc both teams are prob in the top 3 teams in the league, but neither had their QB's playing when they played BDL....
So how much value do u put in the closeness of the games?

Buy or Sell the sharkany army will not win a game this season. I'm not saying but I'm saying... :-)

There's your answer. I'd maybe consider BDL a top tier team if they'd produced the same results with you and Hormel's QB playing. Since that's not the case, I'd say they're 2nd tier at best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:48 pm 
Thunder wrote:
No respect, nothin new.

As i recall i have picked your team to win intermediate twice....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:19 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
Thunder wrote:
No respect, nothin new.

As i recall i have picked your team to win intermediate twice....

I know, you don't lack respect