Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: espy's epic BUY or SELL: week 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:50 pm 
Ahmad's bdl, can't move down to intermediate, he plays on a team he says is better than this comp team.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:58 pm 
That's irrelevant.

Now let's say, just hypothetical here, that we (BDL) take down the Hitmen in what many would view as an upset.

Then BYL gets the sweet opportunity to play BOHICA

Would there be irony that Mr. Troy here plays for them?

I mean, it would be the epitome of Bend Over Here It Comes Again :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:04 am 
Can't say that, it won't happen. We will not lose.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 am 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
Ahmad's bdl, can't move down to intermediate, he plays on a team he says is better than this comp team.

And surely you aren't trying to stir the pot any are you Nick? Its pretty obvious that my team has had a core group of guys playing together for 4 seasons and there is coagulation not present with the current BDL team. At this juncture, I do feel my INT team is stronger because of that. BDL is just a baby, it needs time and some nurturing and things will be juusssttt fiiiiinneee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:10 am 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
Can't say that, it won't happen. We will not lose.

The Commies and Ivan Drago had the same mentality.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 am 
Just to throw my 2 cents in... Your int. team should never be better than your Comp. that makes no sense!!! BDL may be an ok team but you will definitely lose.. Trick plays = the possibility that your Offense sucks!!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
Oh and jon threw diesel on this fire about a week and some change ago.

I did what now?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 am 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
Thunder wrote:
There's "fueling the fire" then there's tossing a lit match onto a field soaked in Nitromethane. Buying your second scenerio is like the latter. I may have no control over stopping you guys on D, but you better believe I'm going to step it up to the next level on O. Call it my cumulative 4.0 game

You couldn't get to Nick even if you did play D 1st you would have to get past Tim and I and there is no way that would happen and even if you did you wouldn't be able to get close to Nick your too slow he would just make you look silly :lol: You can step it up on O it won't matter your qb won't have time to get the ball to ya cause our bad ass D line is going to be on his ass all day long :twisted: So game plan all you want you! Hey one last thing you will need to score more than 18pts and shit son you haven't done that in two games :lol:

If your post was coherent enough to be able to understand what you are trying to say I would have read the whole thing. But as it is not, I only read the first line. I will accept your challenge.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:54 pm 
goggles wrote:
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
Thunder wrote:
There's "fueling the fire" then there's tossing a lit match onto a field soaked in Nitromethane. Buying your second scenerio is like the latter. I may have no control over stopping you guys on D, but you better believe I'm going to step it up to the next level on O. Call it my cumulative 4.0 game

You couldn't get to Nick even if you did play D 1st you would have to get past Tim and I and there is no way that would happen and even if you did you wouldn't be able to get close to Nick your too slow he would just make you look silly :lol: You can step it up on O it won't matter your qb won't have time to get the ball to ya cause our bad ass D line is going to be on his ass all day long :twisted: So game plan all you want you! Hey one last thing you will need to score more than 18pts and shit son you haven't done that in two games :lol:

If your post was coherent enough to be able to understand what you are trying to say I would have read the whole thing. But as it is not, I only read the first line. I will accept your challenge.

I didn't know you played for backdoor legends my screen says you play for backyard legends. So unless you play for backdoor legends you might want to mind your own business but either way both legend teams blow ass :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 pm 
BDL will do better then people are predicting, but not good enough. I think that's a reasonable prediction.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next