Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: espy's epic BUY or SELL: week 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:26 pm 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
Thunder wrote:
There's "fueling the fire" then there's tossing a lit match onto a field soaked in Nitromethane. Buying your second scenerio is like the latter. I may have no control over stopping you guys on D, but you better believe I'm going to step it up to the next level on O. Call it my cumulative 4.0 game

You couldn't get to Nick even if you did play D 1st you would have to get past Tim and I and there is no way that would happen and even if you did you wouldn't be able to get close to Nick your too slow he would just make you look silly :lol: You can step it up on O it won't matter your qb won't have time to get the ball to ya cause our bad ass D line is going to be on his ass all day long :twisted: So game plan all you want you! Hey one last thing you will need to score more than 18pts and shit son you haven't done that in two games :lol:

You remind me of another mouthy little midget that I've played in the past.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:27 pm 
Scarlet One wrote:
I predict a 24-16 game. With the Hitmen getting a fg in the 4th to put it out of reach and BDL getting a last minute meaningless TD.

They better not score 16 hell I would barely give them 6 but since they have these trick plays everyone is talking about I will give them 6 8-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:35 pm 
Oh and I'll guarantee you that I'll get the ball every down. No one is gonna stop me from doing so unless the ball flies over my head or hits the ground before it gets to me....

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:25 pm 
I'll buy that cp will throw Hormel in a hurt locker haha.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:50 pm 
Thunder wrote:
Oh and I'll guarantee you that I'll get the ball every down. No one is gonna stop me from doing so unless the ball flies over my head or hits the ground before it gets to me....

Well you may get the ball once in awhile but a catch for 2yds don't add up to much every play :lol: Your still going to get your ass handed to ya count on it!!! I might be a midget but i am still better than 90% of your team so stop your trash talking and get to your play book and come up with some more trick plays your going to need them ;)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:57 pm 
Critical thinking is not in your repertoire huh? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:57 pm 
Thunder wrote:
Critical thinking is not in your repertoire huh? :lol:

There is only 2 things i think about when playing football. 1. Team trumps all 2. People who talk shit better hope they can back it up and if not prepare to have their ass handed to them hahaha :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:59 pm 
Wow you suck at this game.

Thunder = qb, hence why he said only way he won't get the ball is it flying over his head.

However I'm going to keep my mouth shut on this game, all I know if that the fire is burning for us this game. I promise you that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:19 pm 
Awwwww DJ you spoiled the fun

He probably thought I'm just some lineman like he did a year ago :lol:

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted I guess. It'll be even funnier if I can string him along in the game too :lol: I move a little better than I look like i would...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:31 pm 
I don't give two shits what position you play you douche bags are going to have your ass handed to ya might as well move down to intermediate where you might win more than a couple games.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next