Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: espy's epic BUY or SELL: week 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 am 
BUY or SELL
Macguyver breaks through with their first win of the season, and over The Shockers no less, sending last fall's champs to 1-2 with lots of :?: ...like "what just happened? did we really lose to those guys?"

BUY or SELL
After giving Nick the ref a hard time in their week 2 loss to Hormel, Backdoor Legends get what's coming to them in the form of a 50-0 shalacking. Coincidentally, Nick gets thrown out of the game late in the 2nd half due to multiple taunting penalties.

BUY or SELL
In spite of the excellent play of their backup QB in their win over Haterade, Balls Deep inexplicably puts their original starting QB under center vs Puppy Stompers....and they pay the price as PS gets 6 sacks and 2 picks, including a pick6 early in the 2nd half. When the clock hits 00:00, PS stops arguing amongst themselves long enough to realize they're out of the doghouse with a big upset. Meanwhile BD can only :shock:

BUY or SELL
As arguably the best matchup of the week on paper, the Nebraska Longhorns vs 6 County matchup turns into a dud 5 minutes into the game. In an effort to get everyone on the 6 County bandwagon, they do the unthinkable and score against the Longhorns' stellar D, and when I say "score" I mean in bunches. By the time halftime rolls around, the Longhorns are so :oops: they don't return to the field for the 2nd half.

BUY or SELL
To avenge its worse loss of the spring, Haterade lives up to its name by doing its own impression of Suh's ragdoll toss of Jake Delhomme on Hormel's great QB b/c they know their only chance of winning is if he's on the bench. To Haterade's chagrin, the Suh toss gets half the team kicked out of the game and Hormel's starting QB leads his team to victory anyway b/c even Haterade's best impression of Suh fails epicly.

BUY or SELL
Playing in their second straight game, Hormel gets an unhealthy dose of lethal injection from Capital Punishment (as if it's ever healthy). CP's offensive adjustments actually work for the entirety of the game, enabling them to pull off the huge upset and make a name for themselves as a giant killer.

Post subject: Re: espy's epic BUY or SELL: week 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am 
sell
BUY!!!!
buy
sell
buy
sell

this was a very good read :!: :!: :!: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:39 pm 
Sell
Buy
Sell
Sell
Sell
Sell

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:20 pm 
There's "fueling the fire" then there's tossing a lit match onto a field soaked in Nitromethane. Buying your second scenerio is like the latter. I may have no control over stopping you guys on D, but you better believe I'm going to step it up to the next level on O. Call it my cumulative 4.0 game

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:31 pm 
Haha I like it thunder! I know we'll get ur best! Although u will have to actually throw the rock deep if u guýs want to keep up! Jd can't have 12 catches for 62yards like last week :-) but that may equal multiple ints! I will say u should get at least 6 points bc u guys are very good at trick plays. :-) I have a fairly fun game plan for ya.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:34 pm 
Oh and jon threw diesel on this fire about a week and some change ago.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 pm 
Au contraire mon frère, I'm currently formulating my gameplan for you guys.

Oh and Nitromethane > Diesel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:58 pm 
Scarlet One wrote:
Sell
Buy
Sell
Sell
Sell
Sell

So let me get this straight. You don't think we're capable of emulating Suh's patented toss? We'll see about that :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:53 pm 
Thunder wrote:
There's "fueling the fire" then there's tossing a lit match onto a field soaked in Nitromethane. Buying your second scenerio is like the latter. I may have no control over stopping you guys on D, but you better believe I'm going to step it up to the next level on O. Call it my cumulative 4.0 game

You couldn't get to Nick even if you did play D 1st you would have to get past Tim and I and there is no way that would happen and even if you did you wouldn't be able to get close to Nick your too slow he would just make you look silly :lol: You can step it up on O it won't matter your qb won't have time to get the ball to ya cause our bad ass D line is going to be on his ass all day long :twisted: So game plan all you want you! Hey one last thing you will need to score more than 18pts and shit son you haven't done that in two games :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:10 pm 
I predict a 24-16 game. With the Hitmen getting a fg in the 4th to put it out of reach and BDL getting a last minute meaningless TD.