Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Talk Trash
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 am 
We as a league are the nicest trash talkers ever!!!! Nick you should prolly change of this site to " Kudos and Such". On the other hand we Stomped Puppy Stompers yesterday...And I believe that Hitmen have the sickest pass rush ever, which leads to an all around great defense....

Post subject: Re: Talk Trash
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:13 am 
yeah don't want any one getting mad bc i predict them to lose 14-10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:22 am 
Its too bad Jon didn't get that TD yesterday, musta figured one of the Hormel guys woulda jogged up to Jon, while he was on a full sprint, and pull his flag.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:22 am 
GarbageMan wrote:
We as a league are the nicest trash talkers ever!!!! Nick you should prolly change of this site to " Kudos and Such". On the other hand we Stomped Puppy Stompers yesterday...And I believe that Hitmen have the sickest pass rush ever, which leads to an all around great defense....

Damn right we have a bad ass defense hands down if anyone can say otherwise they are full of shit. We have 4 of the top pass rushers in the league!! Who could have a better d line please tell me? :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:42 am 
yeah, that was big, although i think the 2 or 3 Int's were bigger or the 4 times they converted on 4th down to keep drives alive... two of which they scored on... wonder how that game would have went if Hormel wasn't missing their qb, 2 wrs and their blitzers... although they did still get 7 sacks....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:58 am 
Psychological. Everything fell apart after that first drive. Its fine though, still very early in the season, we still have time to gel. A lot of mistakes were miscommunication related.

I'll take the blame though, I'm a terrible QB.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:14 pm 
no wyatt n i was just talking about it today, you are prob one of the top 5 qb's in the league.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 am 
Fine i'll talk shit, the hitmen are way overrated and the mexican guy can't catch
balls deep just throws the ball to one WR
and C Punishment Defense scores more points than the O. CP's offense 6 Defense 12 and their one touchdown on O came after a int return to the 1 yard line. they might as well just punt on first down and hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:56 pm 
First of all, I thought all of the Scarlet Army players quit because they all had too big of egos and couldn't get along.........or was that a lie?

Secondly, The Hitmen are good.....however to me they are a shell of the team they once were....but they will win some games.

As for Balls Deep throwing to one guy.....that was in one game. For those of you who didn't watch, #14 had 6 catches......whoopi.....he had none in the first game so he was making up for it.

Punting may be a good idea........Capital Punishment does have a great D...can't wait til they shut you out!

"....it feels so good to be BACK!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:27 pm 
:lol: