Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: NICKS PICKS WEEK 2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am 
Depends on how mad u r from the hormel game... Could be really bad.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 pm 
i'm not saying you guys are bad by any means.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
i like your cockyness jon, who much is bdl going to beat the Hitmen by? lord knows you will be too fast for my team!

It depends on if you finally throw a pass my way lol.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 pm 
I'll be there this week Nick, don't you worry. I am really looking forward to playing you guys as long as Troy is not playing safety for us :lol: only thing that sucks is that we have 3 games in a row that day. O well, I gotta make up for me being gone last week so tell your stat girls to get ready for a bunch of tally marks in the sacks column!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:40 pm 
Man Nick you really think you are gonna beat us down like that?!?! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 pm 
I'm not sure if has been covered yet, but I think Hormel should roll BDL because no one on BDL is as fast as the slowest person on Hormel.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:22 pm 
dj, is that what i said? just checking... you can't handle any criticism at all. BDL has a shot, if you guys blitz them enough their qb will throw up silly passes that your safety can pick off. don't play cover two it wont work. sub out, you need speed in the secondary. then on offense your team just has to be patient n not just toss the ball up. i will say this, when you play the Hitmen, we WILL run the score up on your team, and you will be THE player i pick on. i can't wait.

this just in, our slowest guy is 100.000.000.000 times faster than dj, and that will be your down fall. just like ahmad said, his intermediate team is better than his competitive team and that's why.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:29 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
dj, is that what i said? just checking... you can't handle any criticism at all. BDL has a shot, if you guys blitz them enough their qb will throw up silly passes that your safety can pick off. don't play cover two it wont work. sub out, you need speed in the secondary. then on offense your team just has to be patient n not just toss the ball up. i will say this, when you play the Hitmen, we WILL run the score up on your team, and you will be THE player i pick on. i can't wait.

this just in, our slowest guy is 100.000.000.000 times faster than dj, and that will be your down fall. just like ahmad said, his intermediate team is better than his competitive team and that's why.

:lol: You take sarcasm like a champ.

I'm so embarrased you're going to 'try' and pick on me though I feel honored that you think that will happen. :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 pm 
And is it too late to ask you why you mad tho?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:42 pm 
i take sarcasm just fine. i'm just giving my view on the game w u guys n don't like the exaggeration. i think you have a good shot, thus the 14 - 10 score....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next