Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:42 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NICKS PICKS WEEK 2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:21 am 
Puppy Stompers (0-2) vs The Hitmen (1-0) - the puppy stompers have the advantage of having played 2 games all ready this season, they have some good players on the team and will only improve... #14 looks to keep his lead @ the wr position for catches on the season... that said, the Hitmen will roll, and PS will keep improving and will be a tough match up as the season goes on.
Haterade(0-1) vs Balls Deep (0-1)- this will be an interesting game, Both teams likes to air out the ball n throw deep, both team feature a cover 2 defense AND both teams have tall saftey's who are good at picking off passes. this will be a very good/tough game, balls deep Should win.... as they handed a win over to hormel last week... but, i think Haterade, the more organized team, will win this game 21-20
Hormel(1-0) vs Backdoor Legends (1-0) - Hormel SHOULD roll this game, but last week they were really sloppy, i don't remember who blitzes for BDL, that will be key in this game, if the hormel qb can roll out and run away from the blitz, then it will be a long day for BDL as they don't have ANYONE close to as fast as these hormel recievers/qb. Hormel wins 14-10

SOUTH
The Shockers (1-0) vs Centaurs (0-0-1) - the first week is always a hard week to judge a team, i figured that the centaurs would beat the longhorns but they had to rally to tie this game... in the end i like the shockers just bc these guys have played for ever and their new addition at wr/cb is a great addition to their team. 21-10
Longhorns(0-0-1) vs macguyver (0-1)- Longhorns should win this game, but macguyver does have the players to break lots of long td's on offense.. longhorns 13-10
Six County(1-0) vs Sarkany Army(1-0)- Sarkany Army should have no problem with this team but here is the key to the game, can their qb get around the pressure from 6 county, if the qb can buy time people will be running open all day. SA 35-31

INTERMEDIATE

BOHICA v Dragon Mandic - this is going to be a fun game where hope fully no one get injured at 5 hitmen and their teams go toe to toe, Dragon mandic should win this game, it's going to be fun. predictions for the game, Phil has 4 sacks, Monzi 2, I have 2 Interceptions Tim has 2 i for a TD. slow white troy "pulls his groin" so he has an excuse. pete prob doesn't show. : DM wins 28-7
MENACE II SOBRIETY v Reverse Cowgirl - this game will be very heated, both team want to win and are competitive. M2S is very physical and so is RC, i think it all will come down to the last play and RC will win 21-20
Scoregasms v Fresh Express---- TBD
Patty’s Pub v Volcanic Eruption- Both team are full of fun nice guys, i think VE will come out on top by utilizing their passing game and qb mobility. 20-10
Allied DSEVEN v FISERV- THIS may be the game of the week. both teams are very good and very organized, i tink we are in for an overtime fiserv victory
Moose Knuckles vs BOHICA ---- BOHICA wins this game but bearly bc they are looking to the next game they will play.

Corn Stars v Dik Pepper - Dik Pepper continues to roll and wins this game very easily, i am excited for them as they continue to improve and try to insert themselves at a top team in the league.
Bye Week v Five Finger DP- ummm i really cant comment bc i havn't see either team play yet.
Moose Knuckles v Split’n Lips same here
Willy Faction v Owned - this will be a fun game, agian to very good and smart teams, this game will come down to qb play and i like WF to win by 7
SA Dragons v Lights Out---- ewwwww last game of the day to predict, basically we have Wyatt vs Bo davis and Nate Swift... i am really looking forward to this game bc if SA gets blasted then lights out will be asked to move up, if wyatt wins we will all never hear the end of it.... i'm not really sure which i'm routing for. lol

Last edited by HitmenQB#5 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: NICKS PICKS WEEK 2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 am 
Don't you mean Haterade vs Capital Punishment? I thought we were scheduled to play vs Balls Deep AND Capital Punishment. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've been telling my guys to be ready for 2 games this Sunday. I believe that is what's on the website's sched.

Last edited by espy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:03 am 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
Hormel(1-0) vs Backdoor Legends (1-0) - Hormel SHOULD roll this game, but last week they were really sloppy, i don't remember who blitzes for BDL, that will be key in this game, if the hormel qb can roll out and run away from the blitz, then it will be a long day for BDL as they don't have ANYONE close to as fast as these hormel recievers/qb. Hormel wins 14-10

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:13 am 
i like your cockyness jon, who much is bdl going to beat the Hitmen by? lord knows you will be too fast for my team!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:15 am 
yeah it was supposed to be balls deep but i scheduled you guys no big deal it will be you guys.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:18 am 
Yeah, JD nor Jon are nearly as fast as those hormel guys :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 am 
haha i am excited for you to see this. hell i promise you i have 5 guys they couldn't catch down the field. i'm not saying they are not fast, im saying you guys have NEVER played a team like this. with this kind of speed, your poor blitzers will hate chasing their qb.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:25 am 
How is BYL gonna do against Trojan Korn Dawgs?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 am 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
yeah it was supposed to be balls deep but i scheduled you guys no big deal it will be you guys.

Sounds good. We'll be there & ready for CP's very very athletic squad.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:31 am 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Nick, Nebraska Longhorns were either trailing or tied during the course of the game vs. Centaurs, except for in 2nd OT. Sadly our offense played like crap with a lot of drops, myself included, 1st week jitters we hope. I think we were clearly the better team on the field, but the longhorns always seem to find a way. With that said I'm looking forward to an even better matchup with the shockers. Who i think are an even match with us across the board. We should have our 2 new guys this week to help us out, either way this should be a close game.