7. Dan Manely Construction
8. The Passholes
9. Thunder Bunnies
10. Cornstars

Hladik's Predictions for the playoffs-
Win the Championship - Dragons X
Biggest Flop - The Passholes
Sleeper Team - Repeatedly Touchdown My Pants
Biggest Fail of a regular season to do good in the Playoffs - The WORST Team N the League

Top 10 after Week 8

1. Dragons X - Previously #2 - Well as I envisioned, my top 10 was going to be messed up by Dragonx beating Willy Faction and Dan Manely Construction beating The WORST Team N the League. Dragons X finally gets a little bit of the respect needed (or just so Jamal will quit complaining about not being #1). The team does the game plan as Wyatt has brought since he has started and with this being a 2-3 season returning team, they've got the game plan pretty down packed by Wyatt beating it into their heads. The team may not have the absolute best athletes, but the veteran tendency of this team shows through. Hopefully they don't end up like the Mavericks this year when they get beat by the heat.

2. B.O.H.I.C.A. - Previously #3 - Only reason this team isn't #1 is because they lost to #1. Again, doesn't matter with the excuses. If they played again, would B.O.H.I.C.A. win? Possibly, but they didn't on the game they played.. However it is a pretty clear two teams running for it all in my opinion.. But that means nothing come playoffs because everyone starts back at 0-0 and the games instantly become tougher.

3. The Strokers - Previously #4 - 1 of 2 teams on the board I'm worried about how good they are really compared to their record (hint both teams are from the south division). I've played this team and they beat us, (even though I still feel cheated), but I'm just worried about their consistancy. It's understandable to lose to bohica, and understandable to lose to M2S in their first game. But the other teams they've played aren't a whole lot of teams with any good records. But I can definitely see them playing any team and playing them tight because their qb has the play maker ability to keep them close with anyone.

4. Willy Faction - Previously #1 - I had my faith in this team to beat Dragons X but they unforunately failed me. But I could have flipped a coin to pick the winner because I had that much faith in Willy Faction's defense. But none the less they still played them strong, but I had to treat the system a little like the BCS system, if you lose you fall. And because they lost very recent I had to drop them, but only to #4. I would probably say they'd be The Strokers in a game, but the Strokers haven't lost for awhile so they deserve where they are. But Willy Faction has all the potentional to go far, and I forsee them making a good run in the Playoffs.

5. Dan Manely Construction - Previously #7 - After taking down The WORST Team N the League, DMC makes the highest jump for the week. Only two spots, but possibly could have been oved up to #4 but I just felt as though Willy Faction deserves where they are. But DMC definitely is climbing up in the ranks. My only concern is that out of the .500 or better teams they have given up the most points (in the north division), BUT they do have the second highest points of all interediate teams. This team has the chance to go far, and I do expect them to take down some top teams on their road.

6. Dicknbutkus - Previously #6 - A team I still don't know a lot about, but after winning only 9-6 over Reverse Cowgirls, I do have to question the, a little. They are going to be my only team in the top 10 to not move around. They really don't have any 'bad' losses, but really don't have any great wins. They did beat Corn Stars, Scoregasms and The WORST Team N the League, but still nothing overly spectacular. I wish I could watch one of their games and see what this team is all about.

7. The Passholes - Previously #8 - Simply put they still remind me of a FiServ Church season team. This week will say a lot about them in my opinion because I don't know if they can handle the QB of GDPT. The only two decent teams they've played, they got beat by pretty easily it seems. And then have been blessed with a super easy schedule. I see them getting to the second round of the playoffs, only because they'll play a horrible team round 1.

8. Thunder Bunnies - Previously #9 - I still think we're a lot better team then our record allows, with two games beind decided by either one dropped passed, or one HORRIBLE ref call. Did get beat by Dragon X and Willy Faction fairly easily, but I know it wouldn't be that easy anymore. Now that all 9 players are coming together as a team and have developed the ability to use two different quarterbacks at any time has really helped. A tough game vs DMC in the final game will definitely be huge going into the playoffs.

9. The WORST Team N the League - Previously #5 - This team is the biggest drop out of my top 10 (besides Cornstars falling off the top 10) but it's because I was unaware as to who has been qb for this team. They may be a #9 team now during the regular season, but I expect that to change come playoffs. If Nick was qb for more than just the first few games they'd have a very different record, but again, records mean nothing come playoffs, and I imagine Nick will take the realms of qb back over come then.

10. Repeatedly Touchdown My Pants - Previously Unranked - RTMP finally needs some credit. I've been watching their season and if it wasn't for a string of 3 bad games, they'd be a lot higher. They remind me a lot of my team last season, (and we went 1-1 vs them last season). They have the ability (being in a weak division) to go pretty far, but I think they're just 1 or 2 players away from being a top 3 team. I still think they will be able to go far, but not sure how far however.