Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: INTERMEDIATE PRESEASON TOP 5
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:33 pm 
ok i figured i'd give it my all in doing a preseason top 5 so here we go

#1 Scarlet Dragon's Milk (0-0) they are the returning champs of the NIT, i also know their team is pretty stacked again this season. I will give them the benifit of the doubt till they lose.... which will be this week to willy faction.
#2 BYL (0-0) i had the opportunity to scrimmage them a week ago, i think they will be in every game, they will blow out the bad teams and will have a chance to win against the good teams.
#3 Willy Faction - these guys are a very good team, i will be interestedto see how many guys from their comp team plays on this team to decide exactly where they belong on this list. for now 3
#4 BOHICA - good team that still will struggle to score points, they do have the slowest whitest guy in the league, so the have a great chance of getting 10 points a game, which should be enough to win most game bc the have the 2nd best dline in intermediate behind...
#5a - dragon mandic - thats right! best Dline in INTERMEDIATE, i will tell you right now phil and i will combine for 60 sacks this season... we scrimmaged the other day to help our new qb work off 3 years of rust, after a shaky start he looked pretty good... but i hear the backup qb on dragon mandic isn't bad either. this team still has a great D and should be in every game.
#5b - Dik Pepper - i was going to leave them off the list as #6 but they have me convensed they will be near the top of this list sooner or later.

well i really have no real basis on any of this bc no one has played but i just figured it would be fun! :lol:

Post subject: Re: INTERMEDIATE PRESEASON TOP 5
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm 
Slowest maybe but I have seen a few people whiter than I, and as long as our QB relaxes like he was doing in the playoffs we should b just fine. Also I would like it very much if we could have a run at the returning champs whatever they r calling themselves these days. 8-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 pm 
It is a scientifically proven FACT, that Dragons Milk is more powerfull then both Stem cells and Cord Blood combined, with the added physical properties of Red Bull and Seal Breastmilk combined. So . . . . you do the math, d-bag!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:24 pm 
slowwhitetroy wrote:
Slowest maybe but I have seen a few people whiter than I, and as long as our QB relaxes like he was doing in the playoffs we should b just fine. Also I would like it very much if we could have a run at the returning champs whatever they r calling themselves these days. 8-)

No Nick . . . No Phil . . . means No Fear. It will happen my friends. Although Pete will probably fillet us, most of our guys are happy just to touch the cloth that touches his body. I'm hoping this doesn't happen too late in the season, because its rumored that touching Pete's skin will automatically raise your abilities 7 skill points.

It will be a good game, Jamaal has Troy psychologically broken down, and I think Troy kind of has the same hold over me. They were the two most fun games of our season last year, so it will be a blast.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:26 pm 
We're losing 6 of 10 starters from this team. But we replaced them with decent talent and we still have that big Man Dragon to go to when times get tough.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:38 pm 
Scarlet One wrote:
slowwhitetroy wrote:

No Nick . . . No Phil . . . means No Fear. It will happen my friends. Although Pete will probably fillet us, most of our guys are happy just to touch the cloth that touches his body. I'm hoping this doesn't happen too late in the season, because its rumored that touching Pete's skin will automatically raise your abilities 7 skill points.

It will be a good game, Jamaal has Troy psychologically broken down, and I think Troy kind of has the same hold over me. They were the two most fun games of our season last year, so it will be a blast.

Who has who psychologically broken down cause Jamal can't get in my head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:59 pm 
Scarlet One wrote:
We're losing 6 of 10 starters from this team. But we replaced them with decent talent and we still have that big Man Dragon to go to when times get tough.

yup, Mac is back!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:22 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
ok i figured i'd give it my all in doing a preseason top 5 so here we go

#1 Scarlet Dragon's Milk (0-0) they are the returning champs of the NIT, i also know their team is pretty stacked again this season. I will give them the benifit of the doubt till they lose.... which will be this week to willy faction.
#2 BYL (0-0) i had the opportunity to scrimmage them a week ago, i think they will be in every game, they will blow out the bad teams and will have a chance to win against the good teams.
#3 Willy Faction - these guys are a very good team, i will be interestedto see how many guys from their comp team plays on this team to decide exactly where they belong on this list. for now 3
#4 BOHICA - good team that still will struggle to score points, they do have the slowest whitest guy in the league, so the have a great chance of getting 10 points a game, which should be enough to win most game bc the have the 2nd best dline in intermediate behind...
#5a - dragon mandic - thats right! best Dline in INTERMEDIATE, i will tell you right now phil and i will combine for 60 sacks this season... we scrimmaged the other day to help our new qb work off 3 years of rust, after a shaky start he looked pretty good... but i hear the backup qb on dragon mandic isn't bad either. this team still has a great D and should be in every game.
#5b - Dik Pepper - i was going to leave them off the list as #6 but they have me convensed they will be near the top of this list sooner or later.

well i really have no real basis on any of this bc no one has played but i just figured it would be fun! :lol:

#5c Fiserv They played well towards the end of the season.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:53 pm 
slowwhitetroy wrote:
Scarlet One wrote:
slowwhitetroy wrote:

The other Troy for the first Troy, and you for the second Troy.

Who has who psychologically broken down cause Jamal can't get in my head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:03 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Willy Faction Appreciates the high ranking, unfortunately we wont have more than 2 or 3 peeps from our competitive team. But still have some talent, especially at quarterback :). Can't wait to see how many guys I can spin around this year. We will have, hopefully, some more height on the team this year as well which was one of our downfalls last year. Look forward to both our week one matchups definetly a good scheduling job. Wyatt who all is on the intermediate team.