Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: INTERMEDIATE PRESEASON TOP 5
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:30 pm 
Not real happy bout being #4 but hey if thats what nick thinks that is fine. :x Hey we just like most teams lost so people and added better players except maybe ben but he will do for a center. :P I will say this you other intermediate teams better bring you best cause i have a chip on my shoulder and something to prove. It sounds like wk 2 is when i will get my shot to prove we are for real and i can't wait. Nick you and Phil might get 60 sacks but you won't break double digits on my team FACT. That is right i am saying it put it on your bullitin board!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm 
Competitive player looking to play on an intermediate team that might need anotha player.. I will play almost anywhere on a team except the QB... Trying to make trips to Lincoln even more worth while, so getting two games in a weekend would be nice... Actually that is two comp. players lookin to play int. , Jerry looking to get more games in this season also....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:46 pm 
hey if we can get you in on dragon mandic we'll do it. i dont' captain that ship but i will be able to tell you after our game man! see you sunday!

troy, are you just going to have your qb spike the ball every play? im confused. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:43 pm 
Essentially all the guys who were on both my teams last year are off my intermediate team. Jamaal plays with us still and we got Terry back. A few of our other players moved away, so we'll be trying a few new guys.

Our pass rush might be better, but our secondary will be worse losing Derek, JT, and Kent.
Our Triangle offense is still in tact though, so that counts for something.

We'll try not to let you guys get up by 20 on us again though. That's the game plan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:15 pm 
I heard the QB for BYL looks like a lineman, therefore he is no threat to anyone. #2 might be a very generous ranking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:36 pm 
Yeah I heard the same thing, pretty much useless.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:58 pm 
i heard, that the O-lineman for dragon mandic looks like quarterback.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:20 am 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
hey if we can get you in on dragon mandic we'll do it. i dont' captain that ship but i will be able to tell you after our game man! see you sunday!

troy, are you just going to have your qb spike the ball every play? im confused. :mrgreen:

Nick if its you and phil blitzing there is nobody to cover SWT so we will just hike the ball throw it down field and let him go get it. It will be a TD everytime I am sure of it!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:11 am 
no, you of all people know how this works, blitz too fast for qb to make a good throw, plus, if phil n i are running 4 yards to get to a qb, in that amout of time SWT moves.... 1 yard mabey two? SLOW WHITE TROY! plus this is all fine and dandy, the NIT is not what i'm thinking about, it's all Hitmen baby. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:46 pm 
"Nick if its you and phil blitzing there is nobody to cover SWT" :lol:
I am here to let you know that I personally will be shutting down the slowest whitest guy in the league. Cuz thats how i roll.
You and me SWT!!