Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Week 4 Power Rankings Intermediate
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:52 pm 
Intermediate

1. BOHICA - Literally great at everything. They haven't even lost a coin flip this season (not verified). Carried by their pass rush and defense, they've made moves to solidify their offense this season as well.
2. Dragons X - The name says it all, nothing better then that!
3. No Touching of the Hair or Face - looking solid and becoming a true force in the league. Could be an interesting story come the end of the season.
4. The Passholes - Though their offense has been inconsistent, they've made a name for themselves with solid defense and execution.
5. Corn Stars - These guys look great and have fun doing it. If I was going to pick a contender to go up against BOHICA to challenge them for a shot at the crown, it would be them. We'll see if they can keep it up across the weeks to come though, I predict they give up one or two that will surprise us.

6, 7, 8. Willy Faction, The Worst Team in the League, DickntheButkus, Plains Equipment Group, The Strokers, GDPT, Menace II Sobriety - This is just a reminder that in this large intermediate pool anything is possible and not that much football has been played. Its going to take at least another 3-4 weeks before teams start making a clear move to the top. My prediction is that 3 or 4 of these teams end up knocking one or two of the top 5 guys and take their place at the top.

Post subject: Re: My Week 4 Power Rankings Intermediate
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:54 pm 
So much more fun to be 3-0 instead of 0-3 like the last couple of years...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm 
i'm dissapointed i'm not gonna get to play the passholes (5 guys from my old dragonmandic team) and no touching the hair or face... stupid random scheduler eh oh well it is what it is!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 pm 
Not true regarding BOHICA winning every coin toss!! That was the only thing we did right on Sunday!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 am 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
i'm dissapointed i'm not gonna get to play the passholes (5 guys from my old dragonmandic team) and no touching the hair or face... stupid random scheduler eh oh well it is what it is!

I was dissapointed we didn't get to play you guys too honestly. Hopefully we can possibly meet up in the playoffs... :)