Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: WYATT IS OUT OF HIS MIND!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:07 am 
Scarlet One wrote:
How could I forget about Pete. . .
Pete = 100
He's the best player in the league in my opinion. I hear he has some other obligations this season, so he wont be there every week. Fortunate for the opposing teams you guys play those days.

Wyatt- thanks for the props. Unless you're being sarcastic then go F uck yourself lol. But you cant argue with how good my numbers are when I only partake in half of the games every season.

Nick- For the gay comment, go F uck yourself. On a side note we will dominate in both leagues and I would be willing to make a wager that even though I miss half the games both my teams will lead the leagues in sacks. Just like we did last season.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 am 
pete we both know that you and phil go up 14 points if you guys play with no shirts on.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 am 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
pete we both know that you and phil go up 14 points if you guys play with no shirts on.

True statement!!!! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 pm 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
The Great 25 wrote:
I told wyatt to set this game up i want to play you guys

Wyatt won't set it up he knows he will get his ass handed to him. He is scared everytime he thinks he will play the Hitmen. He spends days wondering what he has to do to make sure he doesn't play us. So you will just have to wait til playoffs oh wait it would take a act of god for you guys to make it far enough to play us. Better just stick to intermediate it suits you better kinda like a really good division II team. :lol:

We will definitely not be playing the Hitmen regular season. That is fact.

I give you props, you're an excellent unbeatable regular season team, that will probably go undefeated for at least your first 11 games of the season. I don't know of any team that will be able to stop Nick Gregath. He's ridiculous.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:33 pm 
Wyatt there is a concept you better start getting in your head this is a team sport the Hitmen play as a team not like you and J.Jones. The Hitmen's way of thinking is why we win games better take notes!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:42 pm 
look at my signature... i am not actually very good, it is an illusion produced by my amazing teammates... i just take a snap n let their talent take over!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 pm 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
Wyatt there is a concept you better start getting in your head this is a team sport the Hitmen play as a team not like you and J.Jones. The Hitmen's way of thinking is why we win games better take notes!!!!

My lesser role players say that same stuff. I can't deny the single fact though, that I think your team is going to be a way better regular season team then us this season.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:18 pm 
HitmenQB#5 wrote:
look at my signature... i am not actually very good, it is an illusion produced by my amazing teammates... i just take a snap n let their talent take over!

throw to an empty part of the field and let your fast WRs catch up to the ball. Its an excellent strategy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 pm 
yep

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm 
Thunder wrote:
HitmenQB#5 wrote:

throw to an empty part of the field and let your fast WRs catch up to the ball. Its an excellent strategy

Elite Speed!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next