Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WYATT IS OUT OF HIS MIND!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:41 pm 
First of all he is telling anyone who will listen that his team skank army will go undefeated!! THEN tonight he tells me his team has better blitzers than mine!!! so now i want to start a bet with the skank army (not sure why you changed your name... is this jamal's doing!?)

Most sacks as a team by the end of the season.

whom ever loses owes the other team 3 pitchers of beer at the league party....

i'll take budlight please.

Post subject: Re: WYATT IS OUT OF HIS MIND!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:42 pm 
Well, Shitmen . . . You're on. Even though your team may have the best single blitzer in Phil. After that there is a huge drop off before you get to your second blitzer. And if you put us all on a team, we'd have the number 2,3,4, and 5 blitzers. So you better hope Phil is able to over compensate for the rest of your teams lack of ability. Phil carries the Shitmen D, Nick carries the Shitmen O. And all the rest of the team just try not to mess up the win, but unfortunately they can't even do that most of the time. Between WR's dropping balls, clanking right up to the other teams db's, and the other blitzers standing around pouting like wet Girl Scouts, its a wonder Nick and Phil can overcompensate for the lack of everyone elses ability to get any wins. Yet somehow they manage to rise up and carry the team every season.

I guess thats why they call you the Shitmen. 2 Men, and the rest amount to a pile of . . .

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:19 am 
Scarlet One wrote:
Well, Shitmen . . . You're on. Even though your team may have the best single blitzer in Phil. After that there is a huge drop off before you get to your second blitzer. And if you put us all on a team, we'd have the number 2,3,4, and 5 blitzers. So you better hope Phil is able to over compensate for the rest of your teams lack of ability. Phil carries the Shitmen D, Nick carries the Shitmen O. And all the rest of the team just try not to mess up the win, but unfortunately they can't even do that most of the time. Between WR's dropping balls, clanking right up to the other teams db's, and the other blitzers standing around pouting like wet Girl Scouts, its a wonder Nick and Phil can overcompensate for the lack of everyone elses ability to get any wins. Yet somehow they manage to rise up and carry the team every season.

I guess thats why they call you the Shitmen. 2 Men, and the rest amount to a pile of . . .

Wow!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:34 am 
Now I know is out of his mind there he goes again trying to get in our heads first it was nick was our whole team now its Phil and Nick is our whole team last time i checked Wyatt when you made a bet with a Hitmen it was SWT and i think he won that bet did he not for what was it again most TD's in a season and he beat the the awsome Wyatt how can that be must of just been a bad season for you but anyway this latest bet is just dumb if i remember right and Wyatt you can check the stats from the last 2 or 3 seasons but i am sure Phil and I were in the top 3 in sacks so stop trying to get in our heads we are a team everyone contributes that is why Hitmen win and the Army chokes shit you hardly get past the first round of playoffs

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 am 
ok wyatt, i know you think troy and dante can't blitz (which you are wrong) but what about your man crush on Pete (yes pete the gay male model)? i thought you were convinced he is amazing!? or are you just talking ascetically pleasing?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:37 am 
Troy didn't win that bet, he got a last second game over defensive int to tie me on the season.

Ok, ok, ok, maybe I was too harsh. The rest of your team isn't complete crap. Just complete crap compared to Nick and Phil. Its like being the scout team in the NFL. The rest of you guys are still in the upper 99th percentile of all people in the world at flag football, its just compared to the top guys, you're not very good.

I didn't mean to imply ALL of you, COMPLETELY are absolutely shit. Just most of you.
I apologize for the confusion.

Here is your rankings of players in the 90's
Nick Gregath = 98
VaVaVoigt = 97
SWT = (Wyatt minus 4)
Timbo Slice = 92
KD = (Superman . . . if the green grass was kryptonite)
Monzatello = (Inconsistent, somewhere between 91 and Wet Girlscout depending on time of the month). . . eww

Then there is a HUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEE Drop off

The rest of the Shitmen = Wet Girlscouts who missed their naps, forcing the top two guys on their teams to carry them on their backs all season. Luckily the only real HITMEN are strong enough to do this.

Oh, and yes, It did used to be just Nick carrying you guys all season, but I give credit where credit is due, and Phil has been pretty impressive of late.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:01 am 
no sir we are 99s accross the board... no I's just TEAM!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:34 am 
If I'm Wyatt minus 4 do I get some bonus points 4 being a better defender :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:47 am 
Oh wyatt did you not take your medicine again this is not NCAA we are playing where you are better than half the world this is real I won't take too much from your post you forget that to win games you need to have role players i don't know many teams that have won championships that didn't have a few of them and yes Nick and Phil are great but the rest of the team are role players and thats why we win we know our roles unlike your teams with j.jones if the rest of the team sucks so bad schedule us to play and we will see whats up because if all it takes to win is 2 great players you and j.jones should be able to beat us hands down since both of you think your gods gift to flagfootball otherwise wait til playoffs since you always put yourself in the other division we never meet til playoffs oh wait you didn't make it past the 1st round of comp. playoffs my bad :lol: oh and thanks for rating me a 90 thats better than 3/4 the league

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:24 pm 
we are all role players on the hitmen. no one is excluded... everyone has a role, thats why we have so much fun!!!