Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: WYATT IS OUT OF HIS MIND!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:45 pm 
slowwhitetroy wrote:
If I'm Wyatt minus 4 do I get some bonus points 4 being a better defender :twisted:

Those were already factored in. I wanted to give you a little more of a bump, but since JT=Wyatt minus 3 I thought it was only fair you were one hair behind him. lol. You know I love you Troy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:50 pm 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
Oh wyatt did you not take your medicine again this is not NCAA we are playing where you are better than half the world this is real I won't take too much from your post you forget that to win games you need to have role players i don't know many teams that have won championships that didn't have a few of them and yes Nick and Phil are great but the rest of the team are role players and thats why we win we know our roles unlike your teams with j.jones if the rest of the team sucks so bad schedule us to play and we will see whats up because if all it takes to win is 2 great players you and j.jones should be able to beat us hands down since both of you think your gods gift to flagfootball otherwise wait til playoffs since you always put yourself in the other division we never meet til playoffs oh wait you didn't make it past the 1st round of comp. playoffs my bad :lol: oh and thanks for rating me a 90 thats better than 3/4 the league

You deserve it. When you are playing your best, and playing hard you definitely are that high. I just thought it important to note, that it seems like you take whole games off and aren't as consistent. I don't think anyone, even you would disagree with that.

And the only chance we have of playing you guys, is if we are lucky enough to make it past the first round in the playoffs, and catch a few breaks to get to the championship, because I know in my heart of hearts, that Nick will carry you guys all the way to the championship game this season. Hopefully when we play you in the championship game, if we are lucky enough, then we can try to keep it respectable and not get blown out by too many points. I think me and Nick are good enough friends that he'll call off the dogs after you guys are up 17 points. I appreciate that Nick.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:53 pm 
How could I forget about Pete. . .
Pete = 100
He's the best player in the league in my opinion. I hear he has some other obligations this season, so he wont be there every week. Fortunate for the opposing teams you guys play those days.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 pm 
The name of this post says it all!!! I wont comment on things for this season until bout week 4 or 5. I consider myself a role player who could put up numbers given the opportunity but the acquisations in some of these threads are rediculous.... Last season I tallied 7 sacks (if final stats were ever shown) playing the line half the time... On Scarlet Army 2 years ago I had 5 sacks hardly ever getting to play defense...And this season I will predict my team (Hitmen) will lead this league in sacks.. I will be reasonable and say that I plan on giving QB's headaches, sacks are only a bonus in my mind... Can't wait til season start so people can see action and eat their words ;)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:57 pm 
Scarlet One wrote:
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
Oh wyatt did you not take your medicine again this is not NCAA we are playing where you are better than half the world this is real I won't take too much from your post you forget that to win games you need to have role players i don't know many teams that have won championships that didn't have a few of them and yes Nick and Phil are great but the rest of the team are role players and thats why we win we know our roles unlike your teams with j.jones if the rest of the team sucks so bad schedule us to play and we will see whats up because if all it takes to win is 2 great players you and j.jones should be able to beat us hands down since both of you think your gods gift to flagfootball otherwise wait til playoffs since you always put yourself in the other division we never meet til playoffs oh wait you didn't make it past the 1st round of comp. playoffs my bad :lol: oh and thanks for rating me a 90 thats better than 3/4 the league

You deserve it. When you are playing your best, and playing hard you definitely are that high. I just thought it important to note, that it seems like you take whole games off and aren't as consistent. I don't think anyone, even you would disagree with that.

And the only chance we have of playing you guys, is if we are lucky enough to make it past the first round in the playoffs, and catch a few breaks to get to the championship, because I know in my heart of hearts, that Nick will carry you guys all the way to the championship game this season. Hopefully when we play you in the championship game, if we are lucky enough, then we can try to keep it respectable and not get blown out by too many points. I think me and Nick are good enough friends that he'll call off the dogs after you guys are up 17 points. I appreciate that Nick.

Don't worry wyatt i will make you eat those statements and in the end i know you really think i am a great player you just want to act tough on the site its ok i understand :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 pm 
Monzie, would you mind throwing in a period once in a while?

Just askin.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:46 pm 
~JT wrote:
Monzie, would you mind throwing in a period once in a while?

Just askin.

Sorry JT us dumb county workers don't know how to do that we just ramble on til we are done. Hope this is a little better! :oops:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:18 pm 
Thanks, Monzie. You're the best!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 am 
I told wyatt to set this game up i want to play you guys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:27 am 
The Great 25 wrote:
I told wyatt to set this game up i want to play you guys

Wyatt won't set it up he knows he will get his ass handed to him. He is scared everytime he thinks he will play the Hitmen. He spends days wondering what he has to do to make sure he doesn't play us. So you will just have to wait til playoffs oh wait it would take a act of god for you guys to make it far enough to play us. Better just stick to intermediate it suits you better kinda like a really good division II team. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next