Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Intermediate Pre-Season Rankings??
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:58 pm 
I have been in the league for one year so I think me making a pre-season rankings for the Intermediate league wouldn't be accurate. So if there is anyone out there that knows many of the teams in the intermediate league I think it'd be cool to see how you ranked some of the intermediate teams before the season started... Thanks!!

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score? -VL

Post subject: Re: Intermediate Pre-Season Rankings??
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:56 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
I've been in the league a couple seasons, but i see a lot of new names listed so I can tell you who i think is going to compete and be at the top of the standings but with the new names it will probably be about 60% accurate. BOHICA has to be at least top 3. Dirty 7, dragons, black plague if they play the whole season, scoregasms, and probably the worst team in the league. Guessing thats either wyatts or nicks teams since they had a game scheduled first. Also Last but not least Willy Faction : ). Team will have a face lift this year with some young talent coming in. Went 8-2 last spring and 7-4 this past fall with half the talent we'll have this year. Hoping to make it deeper in the playoffs but expectations are to go to the ship. we shall see. good luck everyone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:43 pm 
Allow me to introduce the best team in the intermediate league this season, Dan Manley Construction. We represent quality, top notch carpentry work, and we're here to dominate this "one small step above just-for-fun" league.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:53 pm 
I'm introducing a new team...The Passholes. A few returning guys that have played in the league before with some brand new talents added. With the right system and the right guidance, we'll be a tough out for any team. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:49 pm 
:twisted: BOHICA :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 pm 
asdf will make some noise

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:26 pm 
manleyman wrote:
Allow me to introduce the best team in the intermediate league this season, Dan Manley Construction. We represent quality, top notch carpentry work, and we're here to dominate this "one small step above just-for-fun" league.

OOOOOOOOOOO....carpentry work. Watch out! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm 
No Touching of the Hair or Face is back for a 3rd season...hopefully by now we've figured this thing out. Made some replacements at key positions that should hopefully make us an above-.500 team. I'm tired of being a 2-4 win team.

Also, my apartment smells of rich mahogoney. Thought you all should know that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
is ASDF the former BackYard team of intermediate?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm 
manleyman wrote:

Allow me to introduce the team that is going to put you in your place you won't be able to hang with us!!!!! So keep the quality carpentry work up its the only thing your good at I am sure!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next