Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: comp predictions week 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:51 pm 
Puppy Stompers vs Bubba Ray and the Pacemakers 1 10:00 AM - both teams comming of terrible week 1 performances... i like the puppy stompers to rebound bc of their wr core and experience.
The Hitmen vs L2D 1 11:00 AM - i am really excited for this game, i hear L2D is just to athletic for us.
Scarlet Army Dragons One vs Backyard Legends 2 12:00 PM Dragons look real good week 1, they used a new offense that completly threw L2D for a loop, BYL is known as a very smart team that game plans well, it will be interesting to see how they react, as far as this game goes i think the army wins a close hard fought game 28-24
The Shockers vs Haterade 1 3:00 PM - Shockers lost a very tough game against the hitmen last week, they love to put this ball in the air and Haterade loves to take it away, in my mind the real match up is the Hatorade o vs shockers d, Turn overs will be the key in this game. i'm going shockers 35-14
Too Much Work vsWhippets 1 4:00 PM - This game will be very close actually, the new team does a great job of spreading the ball out and playing great team defense, while too much work makes you think matt is the only player on the field. he is not. too much work wins this 21-12
Budweiser vs Nebraska Longhorns 1 5:00 PM long time rivalry here, bud got their butt kicked and the long horns rolled, im picking the horns but in a ver close hard fought win 21-20
Centaurs vsJumanji 1 6:00 PM - this game will be postponed bc jumanji can't play we are working on getting the centaurs a team to play.
Too Much Work vs Budweiser 1 6:00 PM Too much for budwiser shoud be their team name as tmw wins by 30

i would love to hear your thoughts