Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NebFlagfootball Team
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 pm 
hey guys just wanted to update you on our Nebflagfootball team that is competing on campus. We won both the A division and the All Univeristy tournament. Now we are on to the Regional tournament on campus! so far we have a Great Record and won the two divisional championships by over 40 points!!!! the goal is to get to Nationals and rep the state and our flag football!

we will be playing sat and sunday if anyone wants to come support the squad!

Post subject: Re: NebFlagfootball Team
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:49 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
You kicked our ass in the all u finals i will give you that. I wish I wouldnt have tweaked the hammy on my first run and could have possibly made it a little more challenging for you guys. In addition I do want to add that same team you beat in those two championship games lost to you by two in the preseason tourny and also beat you by 5 with a much stronger team than what was put on the field the last 2 times you faced them. Either way good luck and I know for a fact you guys will win and its because of the speed you have and knowledge you guys have of the game and because you play as a team. There are some flaws on the team but those flaws are made up with the skill at other positions.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:58 pm 
I'd say all things equal we are about 10 points better then you guys. With you being hurt, is what really hurt you guys. You definitely wouldn't have given up as many points on defense. I was surprised at how hard you played hurt. Hope you didn't hurt yourself worse. See you in the Spring.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:13 am 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
how'd u do?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:45 am 
We dominated every team, and mercy ruled them. But the way they scheduled it a third of our starters had to play with D-Unit in their finals, which was during our semi-finals. And during that game, when we were at half strength, we lost by 5, to a team that lost by 30 to a team we beat by 40. Oh well, we knew the risk, I think we were a little bit overconfident in thinking we could roll any team at half strength and should have stolen another guy back from the co-rec team just to guarantee we won.

Oh well, it happens, we're still going to the National Championships in Austin though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:47 am 
yeah it was a great experience! we were easily 35 points better than every team we played!!! I can't wait to go down to New Orleans and dominate corec and then go to texas and dominate the televised cbs tournament! On a neat side not i was elected to the All - Regional Tournament quarterback! (mens) kinda cool.