Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Interesting..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:31 am 
Anyone find it mildly interesting that the owner of the league is the leader for the Dragon Award? Seems quite shady if you ask me..but then again I shouldn't be surprised.

Post subject: Re: Interesting..
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 am 
Wow, you're pulling the "shady" card on Nick? Good grief :cry:
You'd think our commissioners would be tired of dealing with this every single season. How do they do it?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:09 am 
Haha oh Pattys pub 93. I know I've gone over this at least 10 times last season, and i know we went over it at the captains meeting. I am not eligible. Good try at stirring the pot. Lol Haha, you must be bored.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:13 am 
I'm sorry I'm still laughing about this Haha is it me or is it shady... Haha oh dear.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:30 am 
:D call me next time patty's pub 93, i could have just told you i wasn't eligible and then you wouldn't have looked so foolish and desperate to stir the pot lol :roll: although i guess i shouldn't be surprised. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 pm 
I wouldn't know that you and Wyatt aren't eligible, because I am not a captain. By the way, make sure you know who number 93 actually is before you go opening your mouth on facebook.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:17 pm 
i'm just glad you ironed that out bc i was about to suspend the wrong guy for 1 game. Thanks for clearing that up man.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:22 pm 
skerfan2284 wrote:
I wouldn't know that you and Wyatt aren't eligible, because I am not a captain. By the way, make sure you know who number 93 actually is before you go opening your mouth on facebook.

Hey Hey now listen hear son nobody really cares who you are so pipe down. 1st off why are you worrying about the dragon award you will never get it. 2nd if you played last season you would already know that wyatt and nick are not eligible. So play your last game of the season sunday and shut up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:49 pm 
The stats make things interesting but that's it. The games are what matters...By the way..I guess I can see your point, but the stats are not necessarily reliable this season... No knock on no one I am glad to see myself accrue a few more this year than previous years, but I know just about everybody else could complain about something on the stat board, but really! What really matters is we got great whether all season and now it's playoff time and those damn stats and records go out the window.. My goal this weekend is to make plays to keep my team playing! Winning is EVERYTHING! accentuate the positive! ;)