Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Predictions!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:27 pm 
Nebraska Longhorns vs Sárkány Army - This is a very important game for seeding, a loss could potentially put the SA down as low as the 7th seed or catapult them as high as a potential 4 seed, Looking at this game, i like the SA but it will all come down to the SA's OLINE, the longhorns have one of the best blitzes in the league and if the SA oline fails to protect their qb it could be one long day for the army.... i am going to call this 20-12 Army... Although half their team prob wont show up till after half time and will have to battle back to this win in the second half.

Backdoor Legends vs Nebraska Longhorns - the long horns beat up on BDL a month and a half ago, this is not the same BDL team and not the same longhorn team, i think the gap has shortened between the teams. again the Longhorn blitz will give byl's qb fits, and again they will find their lineman for multiple td's but the end score will be a very close 17-13

The Cop-Outs vs The Soggy Bottom Boys- I don't see this game changing too much from how it was played out earlier in the season, Cop outs win 20-12

The Shockers vs 6 County- This may be one of the toughest games to call on the day, The shockers are realing from the lose of their captain JT whom tore his Achilles last week, make no mistake this guy is a game changer and they will really miss him on the team... also their qb was MIA last week. 6 county on the other hand took advantage of a Longhorn team what was missing a majority of their regular players and had a huge win. I would normally pick the shockers so i'll stick with it, but this game may be a 24-20 last second win for the shockers.

Hormel vs Centaurs - #2 and #3 ranked teams on the dockett for a big time end of season showdown. I am really interested to see how the centaurs handle Hormels ultra fast qb, and im interested to see how Hormel plays the centaurs recievers. IF hormels qb doesn't just run around and toss the ball up, but instead takes off running they win this close game 24-20 locking Hormel in the #2 seed and the Centaurs in to the #3 seed.

The Shockers vs The Soggy Bottom Boys - This game should be a big win for the shockers locking them in to the 4 seed for the playoffs.

Capitol Punishment vs Black Panthers - Capitol punishment have made huge strides this season this is a game the should win, and better win. Capitol punishment wins 12-7

Balls Deep vs Black Panthers I have no idea what to expect in this game, most of balls deeps team has been MIA for the last few weeks, the black panthers are really gelling as a team and i have them winning 12-6

Puppy Stompers vs Macguyver - This is a big game for PS, IF they lock down this win the will give them selves a 6-5 record and assure them of not only a winning season for their first foray into the competitive division but also lock down a better record than their old old old teammates the BDL. PS wins 14-12

Hatorade and Hitmen idle for the week. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! can't wait to figure out the seedings for the playoffs.

Post subject: Re: Predictions!!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm 
If we win both our games and the Centaurs lose to Hormel, then wouldn't we would end up with the #3 seed. 8-3 Shockers vs. 7-3-1 Centaurs.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:38 pm 
Yes, that is correct Johnny.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 pm 
Sorry but i don't see Neb. Longhorns losing 2 games in one day. Maybe if they show up not drunk :lol: