Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: HITMEN R BACK
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 pm 
Scarlet Army Sucks wrote:
This is a trash talk site not a spelling bee boys either way Hitmen are going 2 kick ass and take names might as well pen us in for the championship game thats right boys billboard material i am confident in my team!!!!

I'm confused here. When you say you're confident in your team, do you mean BOHICA or Hitmen?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:55 am 
he means every one one the hitmen except HitmenQB#5 that guy sucks. i know this you know this, just accept it. :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:20 am 
Both teams I would be suprised if both my teams are not in the championship game

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:15 pm 
You guys are funny. The Hitmen team has a great qb, and a bunch of lame WR plus Troy (he's good). They have a great front 4, but weak cb, as usual. They're team is essentially the exact same as last season, top to bottom. They got some new draft picks that are good, but not much better then the guys they had already. But same story as always, Nick is their whole team, if he plays to his potential they'll win the championship, if he has a bad game in the playoffs (and by bad game, I mean a game where he doesn't play ridiculously overly amazing to make up for all the screw ups his WR make.), then they will lose. They'll probably go 10-1 in the regular season, be first seed and win the championship. Vegas has them as having the best odds to win it all. They're the safe bet, though they've been the safe bet the last two seasons, and not been able to put it together yet. Guess that's why you play the game.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:53 pm 
Not sure how to take that Nick is our whole team considering last time i checked D wins championship and if we have a awsome front 4 how are teams O going to move the ball let alone score on us Wyatt..We are a team we win as a team and lose as a team the Hitmen are not a one man team you will see soon enough!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 pm 
Not sure how to take that Nick is our whole team considering last time i checked D wins championship and if we have a awsome front 4 how are teams O going to move the ball let alone score on us Wyatt..We are a team we win as a team and lose as a team the Hitmen are not a one man team you will see soon enough!!!!!

I'm just saying you're the NFFL equivalent of the Colts. Yeah, you guys have a few other players that can get it done. But the wheel turns with Peyton's arm. And Nick essentially carries the entire team. Though you have a good pass rush on d, which ironically is very similar to the Colts. So . . . yeah, you guys are the Colts over the past couple seasons.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:09 pm 
Scarlet One wrote:

I'm just saying you're the NFFL equivalent of the Colts. Yeah, you guys have a few other players that can get it done. But the wheel turns with Peyton's arm. And Nick essentially carries the entire team. Though you have a good pass rush on d, which ironically is very similar to the Colts. So . . . yeah, you guys are the Colts over the past couple seasons.

That excludes the Colts of 2007 though ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:13 pm 
Scarlet One wrote:

So your the Bears then you have good players but you guys don't work together well :P

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 pm 
Scarlet One wrote:

So your the Bears then you have good players but you guys don't work together well :P

I don't know how great the Bears have been, or what kind of players they've had. I'd say we're actually very similar to the Chargers if you wanted to make a comparison. Good players, choke every year in the playoffs.