Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Reporting Injuries
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:11 pm 
Question about this so we don't get CHEATED OUT OF PLAYOFFS LIKE WE DID LAST YEAR. Thanks for nothing Wyatt.

If we are injured in something outside of flag football, are we supposed to report any and all injuries to the NFFL? If we are, I'd like to get paid for playing on Sundays too! Also, is the new person running the league keeping track of who shows up every week in their head? Or is there a sign up sheet or a roster form we submit?

#therealAchampsgotripped

Post subject: Re: Reporting Injuries
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:26 pm 
How many games did you show up to last year? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:31 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:

They act like they were there every week besides playoffs when it was the opposite lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:37 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Ben is referencing Matt who had a broken foot and couldn't play all year, but was on our roster all year. Ben was also on the roster all year however, based on the unwritten rule him not being able to play made more sense.

Anyway this is old news and hopefully the league will handle roster situations consistently and with different rules moving forward. Ones that actually make sense and are very clear and upheld, including how many Comp/A level players can play on a B level team.

I should add if they don't this league will continue to die.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:54 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:

How would you know? Nobody kept track! You said you kept track of how many games everyone on our team had been too, and were wrong on the spot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
However, I was referencing my brother who broke his foot and since you guys are not besties like Jonny, you didn't know and wouldn't let him play. But ya I just hope the league gets it under control. Maybe, I don't know, put "unwritten" rules into the "written" rulebook. :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:43 pm 
So... The answer was zero. Got it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:15 am 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Can't even answer the question at hand? Ohh wait you don't run the league anymore so it doesn't matter. Thank God! Just keep to your stubborn ass simple responses just like you did during the playoffs. You were wrong, we were wrong. At least we are man enough to admit ours. You hear two other teams that are on the field, while we are standing there, during the playoffs that had the same situation and you can't even stick to your rules. Instead you stick with your agenda of making sure we couldn't play and fold under the pressure of multiple other teams complaining about the players on our team because they couldn't beat us at full strength with the same team we won the league with the season before. Ohh, and the fact that you knew an entire week before that playoff round that you weren't going to let us play and you say nothing to us is a coward move for someone who runs a league. Instead you make us show up and waste our time just like we did multiple times during the season because teams forfeited or didn't show up to play us. And for some reason those three games forfeited are also a punishment to us because they don't count towards a players required number of games they need to play? Makes a lot of sense.

To sum this whole thing up Good Riddance to your time running the Lincoln league. During your reign on the league we have gone from 32 to 17 teams.