Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Week 5 10/5/17 - Interesting match ups
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:20 pm 
I revised my post lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 pm 
I think we have alot of good competitive teams in A that could make for one hell of a playoff. When our whole team is present and healthy we play really good football (see basically beating Thunder Bunnies save a few bad calls). But Pho with Corey having a hot hand is always good. DC plays good football and Willy Factions QB throws excellent. Should be a good year.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:38 am 
jmarsh10 wrote:
We were missing 5 guys .. not just Kevin .. and i guarantee we beat you with a full squad

I'll take that bet Johnny :). Loser buys the other a delicious chipotle burrito after the game and the other person has to sit there and watch them eat it.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:51 am 
Burntz wrote:
I think we have alot of good competitive teams in A that could make for one hell of a playoff. When our whole team is present and healthy we play really good football (see basically beating Thunder Bunnies save a few bad calls). But Pho with Corey having a hot hand is always good. DC plays good football and Willy Factions QB throws excellent. Should be a good year.

Oh Alber's being Alber's. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:01 pm 
Hladik-TB wrote:
Burntz wrote:

Oh Alber's being Alber's. :lol: :lol:

Theres no apostrophe between the R and S :x

Im still not 100% over last Sunday but im about there :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:19 pm 
I'll take that bet Joe.. for sure!!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:26 pm 
Sorry Tyler .. didn't see that was you that posted thought it was Joe... But I'll still take that bet bud haha.. my bad again bro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:15 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
D.C. Marvel guys... we were also missing guys. Can't use that excuse every time you lose. You make it sound like your season rides on 1 guy, Kevin, who sounds like is done for the season now. We beat you with guys playing out of position and 1 of our top receivers not there. If the game was close say 10 points or under, then you could have a decent argument, but losing by 3 tds and what should of likely been 4, doesn't make ur prediction of having a full team and beating us seem very realistic. You'll need to find a different way to win without Kevin.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:21 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Alex, great game today. Those our games I love playing in with battling to the last second. Kudos to your teams clutch plays to come back and take the lead with a minute left. Sorry that there was no way I was going to let that one slip through our hands and thanks to a excellent play call of the ball bouncing in the air for two seconds so Tyler could run under it to go in to OT it worked out in our favor. See you again for game three probably sooner than we both want.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:14 am 
We we're missing 5 guys which is half our team.. and Kevin is our qb ... So yeah it makes a huge difference you think your team has as good of a chance winning the game without you playing qb?? .. like you said tho it's not looking good with Kevin so we will have to regroup and figure it out