Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Information about Woods Fields! And other fun facts
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:26 pm 
First off, thanks for the great first week. Now that week one is over I've decided to change up a few things, such as field one will now be the North field.
Second, there is a porter john out there for the public to use, we will need to make sure to use this as there is a playground so lets try not to be showing off our privates.
Third, Like I said there is a playground, and it's a public park. I will be making sure we hand out unsportsmen like conduct penalties like hot cakes for people who are cursing loudly/excessively. We are a league with mostly grown men (some boys like Alex and Darrell for example), we want to be representing the league in a good manner.

Fourth, I will always have some form of trashcan at the table, whether it be a trash bag, or a box. So please, it helps me out greatly for you guys to throw away your trash. Every extra piece of trash you guys throw away for me helps me see my kids even quicker after the last game. But nonetheless I will always be making sure the fields are cleaned up, we're using a public park, we don't want to get kicked out because we can't pick up after ourselves.

Fifth, as always I will be extra on top of stats. But you guys need to do me a couple favors, log in to your captains page and get your player numbers up to date, but also make sure you're wearing jerseys. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ON JERSEYS YOU GET NO STATS. We will not be asking every single play who is what number.

So lastly here is the picture of the fields and the updates along with new table location and the bathroom area. Let me know if you have any questions.

Edit: I realize I shouldn't have covered up the street names with the yellow lines, the road on the right is 33rd, the road on the left is 31st.

Post subject: Re: Information about Woods Fields! And other fun facts
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:11 pm 
Are you gonna be doing the predictions? Also I resent that child statement lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:49 pm 
Resemble*** that statement

Also I may, but not this week.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:55 pm 
Oh well dope! Can't wait to hear the predictions again lol especially about your own team lol