Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Schedule
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:50 am 
admin wrote:
The schedule was posted the day before we discussed it being posted at the captain's meeting. Of the people confused, did any of your team captain's care enough to attend the meeting who's purpose is to provide this information? My number is 4022022854 (Wyatt), and it's posted on the website, I've actually been speaking with some of you by text and this confusion wasn't mentioned.

But let me address some concerns:
Yes, first of all, my time is thin, much has changed since the days when I was in college. Not an excuse, just a fact, and NO doubt the league has suffered in my absence since moving to Omaha. Though I'm looking for more help. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT THE LEAGUE (WE'LL PAY YOU) IN ANY REGARD OR WITH RECRUITING OR REFFING, SHOOT ME A TEXT. I would love more people involved, you know I love you all.

I'm not sure what good combining leagues would do. The solution of cross division games we do is the best way to get the best of both worlds. Plus competitive plays Omaha teams, so the commitment and skill are a pretty big gap. Not to mention, the actual result would simply be a less competitive B league with crazy gaps between teams. The actual solution is just more teams, better recruitment, more people involved.

A lot of the bad habits we've gotten in to are a result of over allowing flexibility. I don't want to lose that, but you guys are right we have to tighten down. It'll be much easier to get further out with the schedule if we stop the constant allowances of late changes and so many time requests being honored and adjusted for. That's part of, the other part of it is me dropping the ball, I'll do better at this, but please don't complain when I'm actually on schedule, lol.

My line is always open, most of you know me, we're all friends mostly. 4022022854.
Wyatt

Also, Wyatt are we going to have one week during the regular season where the comp Lincoln and Omaha teams play one another? I know we've done that a couple seasons and it might be a good idea, especially with the shortage of Lincoln comp teams this spring.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:02 pm 
Hate seeing this stuff. Maybe I'll look into helping out this season or next. Just super busy with my own crap.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:10 pm 
Site Admin
Competitive instructions for the season, for those who missed it, I'll add in it's own post.