Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Best of the Best
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:39 pm 
now that we are into the last couple weeks of the season, who do you guys think is the best of the best (teams)

Offense, Defense, Special Teams, WR's, QB, Blitz, Secondary, Tackling ect.

Looks: Hitmen... a thank you.

Post subject: Re: The Best of the Best
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:17 pm 
Blitz: Hitmen, a close second belonging to Longhorns. Can't really name in intermediate, Dik Pepper has one rusher who is pretty damn good

QB: apparently teams with the best QBs manage to never play BDL. :lol: I'd still give the nod to Nick and having watched Hormels QB, a secnd place vote to him. In intermediate, hell if I know. The Corn Stars QB gave BYL some trouble, so probably him.

Secondary: hitmen in comp. Not only did your line give me fits, but your DBs just wouldn't let us do a damn thing past 20 yards. Looking at the stats, I'd say every team you've played up to the point has faced a similar problem. For intermediate, I'm going to be THAT GUY and say BYL. I'm the weak link on our secondary and I think I still have 5 or 6 picks this year. But between Jon, JD and Chris, teams really can't do much against us and there are times where our defense outscores the opposing offense (has happened multiple times this season)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 pm 
D-Line: Hitmen
Secondary: Hitmen
Defense in general: Hitmen
Special Teams: Hitmen

I really wish I could say who the best offense is but to be fair I haven't seen every Comp. team play. I do like Centaurs, Hormel is always a favorite, Longhorns gave us hell, Shockers with Trav, and of course Hitmen w/Nick, Sakarny Army has to be mentioned because somehow Wyatt finds ways to have impact almost every game... WHO CARES ABOUT INTERMEDIATE :lol:

Biggest Hustler in the league: ME, tell me someone who is willing to go all out whether on offense or defense...If you don't believe me watch a Hitmen game and tell me I dont get all over the damn field :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm 
Offense-Shockers
Defense-Hitmen
Special Team-Hitmen
WR's- Shockers and Hormel
QB- Hitmen with Hormel and Shockers a close 2nd
Blitz- Please its the Hitmen by far
Secondary-Hitmen
Tackling- Neb. Longhorns