Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:16 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Week 2 Nonsense Predictions
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:14 pm 
Secured Finish vs Gate 25 - I have no idea who secured finish it but thats a friggin weird name and I dont like it. I predict that they will securely finish the game in a shitty fashion, allowing Gate 25 to win in a disappointing manner. G25: 14-6

Born in a Barn vs Pylon Pythons
- Once again, no idea on born in a barn. I'd like to lolz at Pylon Pythons but they beat PnS last week so i'll throw em a bone. PP will slam the barn door on the opposing teams genitals three times. They will then throw 2 interceptions which will lead to no points. After those shenanigans, they will toss a last second hail mary to win the game 6-0.

All White Meat vs Maximum Effort - We played AWM last week and they played ok. Maximum effort has great and bad games, so this could be a toss up. I'll give Ahmad the benefit of the doubt since hes my Syrian brotha from another ... country. He'll catch 2 TD's in an unspectacular fashion to boost the team to a 19-13 win.

Juke Skywalkers vs Cornhub
- Juke last year was good then bad then good then id. Cornhub has a clever name. They'll win it 7-6.

Scrub Club vs Pup'N'Suds - Alex will start the game by throwing 3 interceptions in a row. But he will also get two interceptions himself on defense. Darrel will attempt to come back from his injury. He will slice and dice all the way down for a TD off a screen pass, only to walk into a hole in the end zone and re-injure himself. Scrub club will squeak by 18-14.

Lincoln Industries vs Blackshirts - uhhhh. I hope one of these teams got better, or this could be the weeks most boring game. Blackshirts wins 2-0 cuz MAFUCKIN DEFENSE BITCHES.

Legion of Boom vs Man Crush - This could be one of the weeks best games. I predict the manley men will eat questionable chinese before the game, and play the game with puckered buttholes attempting to not shit their pants. There will be an illegal contact call when one of LoB tries to pull Tylers flag and tackles him instead. Tyler will shit his pants. The smell will make the DB vomit. A 20 minute break will ensue as the field gets cleaned up and all the Manley Men go take dueces. Fired up by their lack of urgent bathroom attention, Manley men will come back with determination and muster, only to lose the game 28-20 cuz they suck and I said so.

Men of Corn vs T's gym presents DC MARVEL - What the fuck is T's Gym? And why are they sponsoring a football team? The corn men will win this because who cares. 10-8.

Prestige Worldwide vs Pulled Hamstrings
- Since darrel will be freshly injured due to the previous endzone incident, Prestige will be slower and more vulnerable. After some questionable blocks and questionable "flag pulls", Prestige will persevere and come out ahead 14-6.

News Team vs Boomer Squad
- NEWS TEAM... ASSEMBLLLLEEEEE. Sorry, had to. Idk these people. Ron Burgundy will invite Baxter to cheer them on. News team wins live on site 6-0.

No Name Just Game vs Prestige Worldwide
- Prestige loses, fu alex. NNJG - 9-6

SeaWorld vs Always Balls Deep - I have no idea who seaworld is. We'll probably beat them. Go team. ABD 28-10.

Pho Real vs Dirty Mike and the Boyz - I'm getting tired of typing. Pho Real 28-10 because Corey throws 4 TDs in the first half then they coast.

Old Balls!! vs Cornhub - Dont know dont know uhhh old balls ftw 14-10.

Dirty 7 vs Bandicoots - I love the dirty 7 boys but I think bandicoots has more talent. Will be a good game of strategy vs athleticism. Bandicoots 10-7

Post subject: Re: Week 2 Nonsense Predictions
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:13 pm 
I was born here you goof

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:48 am 
Oh hi.

I dont even care to update my predictions with results, and I wont be posting any more. From what I've seen so far these first two weeks, this season is gonna be a huge frustrating disappointment in how its ran. Awful reffing coupled with not enough refs sure is fun. Stuff not being updated on the site, sad communication, im already over it. Yawwwwwn. Wish DJ hadn't of left.

If JT reads this, we won our 2nd week game 8-7... since ABD vs Seaworld is the only game without a score recorded.

Also, if we run into another situation where there is only 1 ref (especially if its the same ref we had), we will just save our money and play without them.

Good day.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:40 am 
Burntz wrote:
Oh hi.

I dont even care to update my predictions with results, and I wont be posting any more. From what I've seen so far these first two weeks, this season is gonna be a huge frustrating disappointment in how its ran. Awful reffing coupled with not enough refs sure is fun. Stuff not being updated on the site, sad communication, im already over it. Yawwwwwn. Wish DJ hadn't of left.

If JT reads this, we won our 2nd week game 8-7... since ABD vs Seaworld is the only game without a score recorded.

Also, if we run into another situation where there is only 1 ref (especially if its the same ref we had), we will just save our money and play without them.

Good day.

Complaining about refs, complaining about refs again, complaining about stats. Nothing new to see here. Yawwwwwn.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:50 am 
Absolutely, its my right, especially when they're making $20 an hour. Or in our case last game, 1 ref who got paid by both teams (40 an hour) and is probably the worst ref in the league. At least the other 2 in particular I dont like from last seasons playoffs have good intentions, they're just not very good.

This kid from last weekend is not only a dipshit, but talked shit to us during the game as well. Even WHILE a play was happening once, which resulted in a incomplete pass because our receiver thought he was trying to stop the play. He called one of our touchdowns... a touchdown.. and then changed his mind when someone from the OTHER field yelled over and said it wasn't a touchdown. His reasoning? "well I couldn't see it" , WELL HOW THE FUCK DID YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND TO NO TOUCHDOWN IF YOU DIDN'T SEE IT?! Even the other team was confused at that point. He couldn't spot the ball correctly, blew an obvious pass interference penalty, didnt understand that when a team does NOT get a first down, that the clock doesn't stop until the puck is set. Simple shit. And of course, no stats, even though he made sure to get his money from both teams for some reason.

It was horseshit, and we even won the game. Like I said, Id much rather play a game with no refs then deal with shitty ones. If they can't train them or have 2 on hand for a game, we'll decline using them.

If you don't like it, feel free to fuck off.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:11 am 
Burntz wrote:
I wont be posting any more.
Liar!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:37 am 
Get on our level. The refs are TERRIFIIC!!! This league is AMAZONG!!!! All about perspective!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:46 am 
manleyman wrote:
Burntz wrote:
I wont be posting any more.
Liar!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was fantastic

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:28 pm 
Oh. BY the way it was me saying no TD! Mainly because your player did the ignorant college football player move and dropped it at the 5 yard line! Haha also, how do you expect 1 ref to take stats and ref?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:23 am 
Stuff happens, we had a couple pretty terrible calls in our game. Like literally a 5 yard forward lateral that went for a TD but didn't get called because there wasn't a ref near the play. I mean, the only options are

A) Don't play
B) Play.

Option A would really get things going because without players, there's no league. I think the problem is we all love to play football and there is no alternative. I'm still a bit in the dark when it comes to why we haven't actively sought out people from outside the league to ref these games. For 20 bux a pop, you could easily get someone with a free afternoon to do it.