Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Champions
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:10 pm 
I like how people talk down on B as if being on a B team doesn't give a person any weight in a conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:19 pm 
It depends on the person! When it comes to someone who talks soooo much about how great they are and they are in B and don't even win, it's different.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:25 pm 
However, people in B talking on here is the only thing that keeps the trash talks boards alive. I will say that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:09 pm 
Burntz wrote:
adamcnfr44 wrote:
benmanley81 wrote:
Boom! Roasted! I talked to a guy on ABD during the game and he said nothing about the refs... But at that point you were only down by 6. Garrett is a great ref for this league, him and his bro did a fine job yesterday in our A games. This is coming from a guy who racked up his first personal foul every yesterday too!

Yea that was me, I don't understand why some of my team needs to blame the refs, they did a good job in my opinion, it's a tough job. We just got out played and pup N suds deserved to win. Congrats to them

Thats not what you said during the game :lol: , but I can respect that you have more concern about the way people view you on the message boards than I do.

Albers shutup for once in your life, I never said anything about the refs during the games. There's maybe one or two calls that I think I should've gotten but it's nowhere near your level of complaining. I get tired of trying to get you to stop crying about the refs that eventually I just let you rant all you want. Get over it

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:16 pm 
benmanley81 wrote:
"No-one wants poor officiating to be a factor in a game, much less the championship. It is what it is though"

You just did it again! You keep going in circles. You say the better team won, the refs had nothing to do with it but then you always end with the officiating having a play in the game. :lol: :lol: :lol: Every single time. You just can't let it go! This is why the runner-ups in B should stay in B. :lol: Congrats to Pup N' Suds on being the best in your league.

Hey! We were runners up in A before too :D