Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Best of the Bests
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:21 pm 
Okay first, I have the best stats on my team at WR by far bc Matt missed 4 games. I scored 3 TDs on you in 2 games with 2 INTs against you guys. Our 2nd game vs you isn't uploaded yet so it doesn't show anything! Mike didn't do anything vs us and as far S dragon award goes we don't have 3 games uploaded yet! And you guys played a far less superior schedule so I hope mike did well! Not to mention you didn't beat any good teams except pho real in week 1. Also j don't think pho real could be considered a "big" gamr. Haha

Dragon points mean NOTHING! And yes we do have 3 really good receivers on our team and Matt who missed 4 games is the best. Amy more ridiculous questions?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm 
No doubt Adam should be picked over me as MVP. He had one hell of a ridiculous season. I dont think you can use Finke having 150 more yards against me though, as he had over double the amount of catches. 22 YPC, 11 TDS on 14 catches is no joke. I'm a deep threat, and we don't throw deep THAT much. Lets not forget the TD catch against NFL Legends being the game changer, the pick with the long return against Deez Nuts to set us up for the go ahead, or the 2 Int performance against Pups N Suds with your coveted QB Mike at the helm when we completely shut him out. Should have been 3 picks, but I couldn't quite come down with the one. Ya sound a litttleeee like a hater DJ ;) I think Grant could be thrown in too, especially after his last game.

You brought up a good point though, just name our defensive line the MVP. No-one could stop the Goose/Dustin combination at all this season. Straight nasty. Oh and Alex, marquis doesn't even compare to Goose. Sorry. He's a great rusher, just not on the level Goose is at. 24 sacks on the season, and please believe they didn't get alotttt of his sacks recorded. He should be closer to 40. Hell he had 10 sacks in one game against Blackshirts and they only recorded 7.

Comp:
Corey or Alex

A:
Joe or Mike.

B:
Adam or Goose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:38 pm 
When is the schedule coming out?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:40 pm 
Burntz wrote:
No doubt Adam should be picked over me as MVP. He had one hell of a ridiculous season. I dont think you can use Finke having 150 more yards against me though, as he had over double the amount of catches. 22 YPC, 11 TDS on 14 catches is no joke. I'm a deep threat, and we don't throw deep THAT much. Lets not forget the TD catch against NFL Legends being the game changer, the pick with the long return against Deez Nuts to set us up for the go ahead, or the 2 Int performance against Pups N Suds with your coveted QB Mike at the helm when we completely shut him out. Should have been 3 picks, but I couldn't quite come down with the one. Ya sound a litttleeee like a hater DJ ;) I think Grant could be thrown in too, especially after his last game.

You brought up a good point though, just name our defensive line the MVP. No-one could stop the Goose/Dustin combination at all this season. Straight nasty. Oh and Alex, marquis doesn't even compare to Goose. Sorry. He's a great rusher, just not on the level Goose is at. 24 sacks on the season, and please believe they didn't get alotttt of his sacks recorded. He should be closer to 40. Hell he had 10 sacks in one game against Blackshirts and they only recorded 7.

Comp:
Corey or Alex

A:
Joe or Mike.

B:
Adam or Goose

I just wanted to shit on your party haha.

And I agree on every except B. Because Adam was just that far ahead of anyone else :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:58 pm 
Hard to pick for me. Without Adam, our offense is nothing like it was. He has improved tenfold and wowed me all season.

But without Goose especially, and Dustin, our defense is nothing like it was. They forced so many hurried/bad throws, had so many clutch sacks. There was one drive where Goose literally had 3 sacks in a row and then the team punted. Thats just madness. Its why we shut out 4 teams and only allowed a little over 6 points a game. Its why Mike couldn't do shit against us. Why johnny couldn't do shit against us. Why no QB in the league could really do shit against us :lol:

Stats alone - Adam.
But if you wanna talk game changing abilities... you can't leave goose out. He's an animal.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:16 pm 
For Mike being MVP he's really solid and a great QB (btw he only missed one game DJ), but like I said earlier we lost twice to Manley so nobody on our team can really be MVP IMO over Joe/Ben. Both Manley and our TB have a lot of guys across the board that are athletic, and regardless of Dragon Award points everyone knows who the best players on each team are.

For Comp I'd argue Alex could deserve MVP. He did great all season both offensively and defensively. I get no love even though I finished with the most receiving yards in comp and second in the DA points (although he had significantly more points).

As for best rusher, Marquis is definitely one of the best. Goose is an animal I agree, but idk if he would put up such crazy numbers in A or comp. In B some of the teams either don't block at all or their blocking is pretty pathetic. Having good guards is very underrated.

I'd also nominate best rusher #33 (can't remember his name) from Legion of Boom. He's borderline offsides every play haha, but he's a monster and was the most impressive I saw all season.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:48 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Hladik-TB wrote:
So you don't think you are the best WR on your team, but you think you should be MVP 1b?
You just admitted you got shut down in three different games, I must be remembering something incorrectly because I don't remember you getting any TDs against us, nor does that stat sheets show that. None the less shut down in three big games and your team won without you doing a whole lot. But you should be #2?

And I'm fine with people thinking my opinion is wrong, but Mike blew everyone else out of the water in the Dragon Award and he missed 2 or three games :lol:

You need to take a look at dragon points per game when u say Mike blew everyone else out of the water. We are missing 2 games of stats and had 1 or 2 forfeit games. In 7 games I put up 660 dragon point. Avg 94.3. Mike in 10 games put up 855. Avg 85.5.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:00 pm 
Shoot based on averages, I average 88 points a game and my brother Joe averages 89 points a game. Mike is actually 3rd on just the Man Hands team. Thanks for clearing that up Joe!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:19 pm 
You guys should really look into the dragon award. You can only get a max of 100 a week. We played two double headers, (4 games only count as 2) and he missed a week.

I'm really not trying to be biased. I already said if Joe played QB all season it may be different. But simply put, he didn't, and Mike's QBR was still better.

And again... you guys are only short stats from one week.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:38 pm 
Well albers you guys played 2 more games than us and one of our loses was a forfeit so technically 3 gsmes and you and Adam had 100 and 105 more points than I ... So I'm pretty sure I would of ram away with the Dragon award if we played all the schduled games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next