Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Playoff Matchups
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:08 pm 
benmanley81 wrote:
My argument is any team that loses to John Cena doesn't deserve a 2 or 3 seed! :lol:
I get what you are saying, man hands TB and PR could be comp but unfortunately you guys didn't play those A teams. I don't really care because I'm in INt A so as the 1 seed I really really think Pho Real should be the 3 seed!

I don't think anyone can disagree that it should be MH, TB then Pho Real.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:31 pm 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Tyler, don't get me wrong. I don't disagree with anything you are saying. I like the power rankings. And would suggest that be a tie breaker or winning percentage for that matter. But with how the rules are set we are technically the 2 seed. No matter how unfair that seems.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:41 am 
mcwilly18 wrote:
Tyler, don't get me wrong. I don't disagree with anything you are saying. I like the power rankings. And would suggest that be a tie breaker or winning percentage for that matter. But with how the rules are set we are technically the 2 seed. No matter how unfair that seems.

Yeah it is what it is. Do I think we got completely screwed? Totally. But if you're strictly using points allowed as a tie breaker when teams throughout the league play a different number of games it's pretty ridiculous. At the very least it should be the points allowed per game, because with the current system when you request a bye (like your team did one week you were gone), it is treated equivalent to a win, which is BS. Not your teams fault the seeding is the way it is, but I tried to have a little faith in Wyatt and got severely let down lol. We will just have see you guys 2nd round :D , hopefully the heat doesn't kill us that first game.

There's still a little chance Wyatt corrects the seeding in A and comp to what it should be though :). Although Pho wouldn't have a bye regardless, they'd just play a different team. Our comp team is the main one getting screwed bc somehow it's an advantage to play less games.

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:09 am 
So we had a 10-1 record and we get the same 1st round bye that 11 other teams get? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:10 am 

Team: Willy Faction
Player: 18
Lets be honest if its us or you playing SGI that game is essentially a warm up for our 245 game. If they even show up. I honestly wouldn't care if we play them before we play you. I don't have an intermediate game. The only reason I am glad we don't play SGI is that it is insanely hard to find someone to watch two 2 year olds for 3 hours on a Sunday.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:26 am 
Burntz wrote:
So we had a 10-1 record and we get the same 1st round bye that 11 other teams get? :lol:

That's like saying the Warriors won 73 games and still have to play in the first round. Not about byes, it's the fact you get to play lesser opponents being a higher seed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:27 am 
mcwilly18 wrote:
Lets be honest if its us or you playing SGI that game is essentially a warm up for our 245 game. If they even show up. I honestly wouldn't care if we play them before we play you. I don't have an intermediate game. The only reason I am glad we don't play SGI is that it is insanely hard to find someone to watch two 2 year olds for 3 hours on a Sunday.

You should take Sunday off to watch the kids it sounds like. :lol: :lol:

SGI definitely shouldn't be a hard matchup, it's just gonna be hot as shit and I'm sure we will be plenty warmed up for the 245 game.

And Albers I'd respond but I honestly don't know where you were going with that comment lol

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:02 am 
Just figured being the #1 seed would be a bit more of an advantage lol. All good.

On a side note, 3 games in a row on the 19th to win the ship is gonna suck ass.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:07 pm 
Burntz wrote:
Just figured being the #1 seed would be a bit more of an advantage lol. All good.

On a side note, 3 games in a row on the 19th to win the ship is gonna suck ass.

If you were in A, then it's only two games...lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:05 pm 
Did you guys beat BMS Minh?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next