Nebraska Flag Football- Lincoln & Omaha

Nebraska Flag Football

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Albers drops
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:33 pm 

Team: The boys
Player: 9
I think we should all take a moment and just acknowledge that through all the shit talking Albers dropped 2 passes today. (Probably blamed on the sun or the glare of a car)

Post subject: Re: Albers drops
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:39 pm 
[quote="Alexmastel"]I think we should all take a moment and just acknowledge that through all the shit talking Albers dropped 2 passes today. (Probably blamed on the sun or the glare of a car)[/quote :lol: not just drops, probably td drops

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:26 am 
No I definitely had a pretty offensively crappy football weekend. A few were overthrown or I just couldn't quite get there, but yes there were definitely 1 or 2 where I just plain messed up. Shit happens. I had a boatload of tackles and 3 picks on the weekend though, including one that set us up for the go ahead touchdown on the 3rd game that we probably shouldn't have played lol, so I tried to redeem myself..

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:00 pm 
Burntz wrote:
No I definitely had a pretty offensively crappy football weekend. A few were overthrown or I just couldn't quite get there, but yes there were definitely 1 or 2 where I just plain messed up. Shit happens. I had a boatload of tackles and 3 picks on the weekend though, including one that set us up for the go ahead touchdown on the 3rd game that we probably shouldn't have played lol, so I tried to redeem myself..

That's true after that dropped td you had an almost pick 6 right after so that was clutch

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:04 pm 
Go figure I'd drop a for sure TD pass and then make a very difficult interception and run it 60 yards downfield :x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:25 pm 
Where's the predictions this week?! It looks like DJ gave up on doing them so it's your responsibility now Albers :)

Super Saiyans #2
Sunday's Best #2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:39 pm 
DJ's were better. I'll have to get some written up tomorrow.